Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoothitron
Dec 25, 2013

Big Brother
Q/W/R/T flex spot. Starting Roethlisberger if he goes.
Full PPR, bonuses at 50(1 pt), 100(2 pt), and 150(3 pt) rushing and/or receiving. Pretty much eliminates traditional QB scoring advantage.

Pick one:
Antonio Gates v. OAK
Danny Woodhead v. OAK
Travis Benjamin @ STL
drop Eddie Lacy(lol) for Ryan Fitzpatrick @ NE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoothitron
Dec 25, 2013

Big Brother
I need one TE and one Flex. Full PPR

Greg Olsen vs. Phi
Antonio Gates vs. Oak
Danny Woodhead vs. Oak
Travis Benjamin @ Stl

smoothitron
Dec 25, 2013

Big Brother

Chill Penguin posted:

Yahoo .5ppr 6ptd,
pick one FLEX:
Cooper @ SD
Lewis v NYJ
Maclin v PIT
K wright v ATL

(In WR & RB I have Hilton, Benjamin, Gurley, Forsett)

I'd probably start Cooper. Lewis is hurt and they probably won't be running at the Jets a ton. Maclin is looking like he's going to play, but w/e still Cooper.

Timett posted:

Should I drop Ertz for Reed? I used Reed until he got hurt and have been streaming since then.

.5 ppr

Yeah I probably would.

smoothitron
Dec 25, 2013

Big Brother

gingerberger posted:

Wood head seems safer than gates, gates may be higher ceiling, but his injury + Gordon's mediocrity means woodhead should get a lot of touches. Gates could go 9/90/2 or could dress but just be a decoy or aggravate his knee and get pulled.

It's kinda moot since Gates was inactive and I would have played Woodhead anyway, but still here's to you. :bravo:

• Locked thread