Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
:zaeed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*
Introducing Redtube You, a new service where you can upload homegrown photos and videos—and take in a share of our ad rev for uploading popular content.

It's time to make Redtube—Redtube You!

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless

Noyemi K posted:

Introducing Redtube You, a new service where you can upload homegrown photos and videos—and take in a share of our ad rev for uploading popular content.

It's time to make Redtube—Redtube You!

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

maybe if they didnt pay pewdiepie a trillion dollars a year they wouldnt have to go to a subscription model

makes u think

also the people who pay him are advertisers for direct product promotion. i mean i'm sure goog pays him money for his cut of the ad revenue, but his 200 million views a day is probably like 60 or 70 cents.

the car company guys who pay him $500,000 to make rape jokes about minecraft and mention 'mercedes' at the same time are the ones who are paying him teh big bucks

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

chaos rhames posted:

is there a lot of licensed content like a netflix thing or is it an expensive Ublock

it seems that the only difference is the lack of ads

so it's literally hulu++ but dumber

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

turns out got this free with google music. soon my iphone will be as ad free as my computer. also i didnt know it let you download videos on the ios app, not sure how useful that is but its a thing. iphone bacvkgound play lets ytou choose if it will play always or only when you have headphones connected

but now heres something hosed up, now it complains if im playing google music on my computer and playing a youtube video on my phone at the same time

pram
Jun 10, 2001
sounds like a piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

pram posted:

sounds like a piece of poo poo

google.txt

• Locked thread