Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
Got my 5X and Fi sim card today. Popped it in and my number ported over in about 5 minutes. Piece of cake. I'm frequently connected to Wifi since I spend a good deal of time between work/home but I will hopefully get an idea of the cell performance soon. I live in Hawaii, specifically Honolulu, so cell service usually isn't a problem in town. But, I do like to go hiking or bike riding in some more rural or mountainous parts of the island, so it'll be interesting to see what happens in spottier areas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
Been about a week now with Fi on the 5X, and no complaints regarding the service in urban Honolulu. The 5X is also solid. I really like that I was able to sign up for and activate the service and port my number painlessly and without needing to speak to a single annoying sales rep. It does sound like that if I do need a human being though, that they'll actually be available and actually be American.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
I got the Lego kit (along with the USB Type-C to A cable) in the mail today. Thanks Google!

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
I Googled around for other designs for the Legos and through Reddit I stumbled across this: http://imgur.com/a/bSpK6

I added some extra pieces to the top and snapped the remaining pieces to the bottom of the inside, so I don't have any stray pieces about. Fits the 5X very nicely.