Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Binge
Feb 23, 2001

I'd really like to try it. I'm already on T-Mobile (which has increased its coverage area big time in my area this past year), so why not have Sprint's network thrown in there too.

But...I subsidized my Nexus 6 through T-Mobile, and still have 500 dollars or so left on it. I have the invite, Google should just pay off my bill, or give me a 6P what the hell! I highly doubt I could sell my 6 for anything close to whats remaining on it, and this isn't a good time of year to blow cash on a new phone unfortunately. I barely use 3gb/Mo, so I'd probably save money on Fi's plan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU