Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Confidently Queer
Apr 14, 2003

i am the luckiest shitheap in fyad.

Chaotic Flame posted:

I just switched from Sprint and requested and got an invite within two days. Had the phone two days later.

Same here, ditched my SERO account that I had since the 90's and could be happier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Confidently Queer
Apr 14, 2003

The moto g power for existing customers worked for me. $50 and a welcome upgrade from my Nexus 6p

Confidently Queer
Apr 14, 2003

GEMorris posted:

Goddamn bro, how you keep that thing running in 2021?

Had to replace the battery once. It was starting to die again. Cost wise $50 moto wasn't much more than buying another battery off Amazon. Curiously, the Nexus runs just as well as I day I bought it but the OS and Bluetooth stack are old

Confidently Queer
Apr 14, 2003

When I upgraded mine, I just got an email not a phone message

Confidently Queer
Apr 14, 2003

Celexi posted:

I still regret not buying that phone as a back up phone as it was almost free

Battery life is excellent. 3 days before i have to recharge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Confidently Queer
Apr 14, 2003

I left Fi this week for US mobile. Didn’t like spotty Wi-Fi calling. Data prices hard to justify. Only saving grace was international use, and covid made that impractical over the couple of years. Verizon via US mobile so far is pretty fast with better pings than I ever got on Fi.