Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
holy poo poo, get better CK!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

thank you got apologizing for almost breaking your back, op

i forgive you

alnilam

srsly I'm glad it's not worse get better pal

I hate to say this but i wouldn't hold out too much hope of participating in that rodeo, you are lucky to not be paralyzed

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
I'm tempted to come down there and kick that cow's rear end!! get to feeling better

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

Casio_knight posted:

i hold a pokey stick in my mouth but cant reach anything can move but complain a lot

still no artistic skills :(

same

feel better man.

Casio_knight

Al Borland posted:

What happened to the cow? Are you pressing charges? Will it be made into steak?

no, i love my animals and will have a stern talk to her when back at work

or maybe a steer tallk hahaha sorry still retarded

Casio_knight

alnilam posted:

srsly I'm glad it's not worse get better pal
e lucky to not be paralyzed

yeah, im going to go still but just to annoy the other competitors by being the wise old cripple

*throws wrench into crowd*

"IF YOU CAN DODGE A WRENCH YOU CAN RIDE A BULL"

but i cant even throw anything right now :(

ChairmanMeow

you and your friends will get awesome parking and seats. Start coming up with really great stories. Maybe you fought an out of control bull in the last city trying to trample a baby?

Casio_knight

wait ill show you my sexy boots that i wear. i love them

Casio_knight

my spare room is really messy right now sorry

Casio_knight

alnilam posted:

thank you got apologizing for almost breaking your back, op

i forgive you

sorry thanks you cant take the new zealander out of the boy

sorry

holy crap i really do sat that word too much

Casio_knight fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Oct 23, 2015

Casio_knight

ineed to break out my inner australian but dont want to be bannedv :ohdear:

ChairmanMeow

Casio_knight posted:

nice!

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Casio_knight posted:

those are some nice boots, drat

hypothermia therapy is so loving cool, every time I turn around I hear about it being used for something new. your civilized country's healthcare is really amazing and I wish I lived there

Casio_knight

meteloides posted:

hypothermia therapy is so loving cool, every time I turn around I hear about it being used for something new. your civilized country's healthcare is really amazing and I wish I lived there

i wasnt really even cold they lowered the air pressure and pads sucked out the warmth and it felt like ice water was spritsed over and inside me but really gently?

would do again

thank you so much adelaide hospital! im going to go back there to volunteer when not on drugs, would love to read and be an idiot to sick people

Casio_knight fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Oct 23, 2015

joke_explainer

The description of what happened to your back sounds loving terrifying. I'm glad you will eventually be okay. Are they going to have to fuse any part of your spine? What's the estimated range of time for recovery? Hope you get better faster than they expect.

Casio_knight

[quote=" post="451807283"]
The description of what happened to your back sounds loving terrifying. I'm glad you will eventually be okay. Are they going to have to fuse any part of your spine? What's the estimated range of time for recovery? Hope you get better faster than they expect.
[/quote]

thanks heaps joke explainer - i was so lucky, no fusing (hopefully) my spine went to my right kidney and then snapped back. i'm 37 and so so lucky no perm damage :)

4 months recovery but feel better everyday, hands no longer hurt, can limp And get paid $ to recover so i think it will be good

look i just want to say thanks so much to you posters, before this thread i was feeling like crap youre awesome :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casio_knight

im going to close the thread cause thats what happend and thats the all :)

thanks everyone!

• Locked thread