Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

no they will not posted:

the writing seemed a lot worse in a way i cant put my finger on... there were no good character moments or interesting case reveals or cool challenging gameplay moments. wright v layton kicks rear end

I liked the reveal of the Phantom but I recognize there were parts of it that weren't as original as previous installments. It was still better than Apollo Justice in my opinion though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

There should have been more scenes like that one where you confront Apollo

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Capcom should get hosed for not localizing the game where you play as Wright's ancestor who teams up with Sherlock Holmes in Meiji Japan.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

no they will not posted:

I've replayed the first 2 phoenix wright games more than ive played any other game probably. once i played the first game entirely all the way through in french, despite not knowing any french. Just because

I learned how to speaked english by played Pokémon Red and Blue

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

elf help book posted:

i think vs layton made a lot of people mad cuz they hadnt played layton games and didnt know how insane they are

I only played one of them.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The Layton vs Ace Attorney plot was loving ludicrous and it kicks rear end

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

no they will not posted:

For the same reason AAI 2 isn't being localized... handheld lawyer games court a niche audience

They couldn't even make it digital only like DD and Collection. Thats some bullass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

I'm more excited for the Phoenix Wright anime adaptation than the new game.

wait what

• Locked thread