Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

getting all 180 emblems in sonic adventure 2: battle. i will do it one day, i believe in myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

No Such Thing posted:

The key to the last seed of strength is to tilt the cart with the curve, so you are able to build up the momentum to slam the cart hard right enough to reach the seed.

Momentum! Of course!

Now all I gotta do is get a couple hundred bucks together and I'LLLLLL GET YOU MOOOOOOBY DICK!

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

My crawl one is going in a ziggurat. To afraid to lose my 15 runes every time.

Ziggurats aren't a big deal if you have the tools to go for a lot of runes confidently. You can leave whenever you want!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

sharrrk posted:

getting all 180 emblems in sonic adventure 2: battle. i will do it one day, i believe in myself

At least it didn't had the loving Amy and Big stages from 1 dude

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

knuckles/rogue is worse

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sharrrk posted:

Even as a brain dead child who could only buy one game every 3 months and play it forever, I realized how gay this would be and abandoned it ASAP.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bobnumerotres posted:

i loving forgot about cave story. getting the real ending and beating it on hard is another whale for me

i have begun the hunt for this whale, wish me luck gamers

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Cave Story hell isn't that bad

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

sonic adventure 1 sucks

elf help book posted:

knuckles/rogue is worse

they arent

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Cave Story hell isn't that bad

seriously.
what the hell, gamers?

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I got wrecked hard by the boulder room lots of times in a row, and i just got frustrated and put it on the back burner. I was also playing on keyboard which i am not great at.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
M rank in TGM2 Master Mode

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

mycophobia posted:

NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I HAVE TO GET BACK INTO TGM

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mycophobia posted:

My god

well HECK Phil
Feb 25, 2010
Toilet Rascal
Mine is a mix up between finishing a game of Crusader Kings 2 or making a non-shitpost in this sub-forum.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
I mean I haven't been frustratingly close. I still have to cut about 30 seconds off my current record

woofbro
Nov 25, 2013

Probably sitting down to play a game.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It used to be Hard difficulty Chozo Statue (the part where after you beat it you got the suit back) in zero mission. Then prime 2 hyper mode difficulty boost ball guardian.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

mycophobia posted:

hell yeah

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

frank.club posted:

It used to be Hard difficulty Chozo Statue (the part where after you beat it you got the suit back) in zero mission. Then prime 2 hyper mode difficulty boost ball guardian.

mother brain in zm just on normal was a bitch, i couldnt imagine playing it on hard

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
zero mission was so good

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i wonder if i can run gba games with the r4 on the ds if so id be down to replay zero mission

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SM64Guy posted:

mother brain in zm just on normal was a bitch, i couldnt imagine playing it on hard

The hardest boss is actually the mecha Ridley fight, I just got stuck on the Chozo zero suit fight for a lot longer. MB is pretty bad. It's funny to replay a game on a harder difficulty and actively dread certain parts.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArfJason posted:

i wonder if i can run gba games with the r4 on the ds if so id be down to replay zero mission

maybe this will help? I dunno it says something about a special card

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

ArfJason posted:

seriously.
what the hell, gamers?

The first room is loving hard, perfect it or reset. The boulder room is frustrating bullshit but you can farm health and missiles on the next screen so w/e and its smooth sailing from there once you run it once to get the patterns right

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i never had much issue with hell other than learning ballos's attacks but thats because i eat up anything involving double jumps/jetpacks

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

frank.club posted:

The hardest boss is actually the mecha Ridley fight, I just got stuck on the Chozo zero suit fight for a lot longer. MB is pretty bad. It's funny to replay a game on a harder difficulty and actively dread certain parts.

i loved that metaridley got extra hard if you had 100% items. his health was enough to take exactly all of your super missiles and he shaved off 3 energy tanks if he hit you with anything

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I just spammed super missiles on that ddue because metroid taught me well

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i got 2 notes from 100% perfecting samurai blue on ouendan 2

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

ArfJason posted:

i'd recommend ez flash 5

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
when I was younger beating TTFAF on expert was my white whale. still haven't done it and now I've lost all my fake guitar skills to age and apathy

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

when I was younger beating TTFAF on expert was my white whale. still haven't done it and now I've lost all my fake guitar skills to age and apathy

I remember my friend tried doing this for a while and he would have me hold down the green button for the whole intro section.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
What's TTFAF?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Through the Fire and Flames.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mycophobia posted:

What's TTFAF?

What the gently caress.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
:shrug:

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

i have yet to get all the shine sprites in super mario sunshine. i got all of them except the lily pad one. maybe i will try playing the game again to get it sometime soon.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

pog boyfriend posted:

i have yet to get all the shine sprites in super mario sunshine. i got all of them except the lily pad one. maybe i will try playing the game again to get it sometime soon.

I got all the non-blue coin ones, because I didn't enjoy collecting all the blue coins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh poo poo that reminds me, I've done everything in Super Mario 3D World except for that last level, because it made me frustrated. I need to beat that.

• Locked thread