Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Looper
Mar 1, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Rosalina can be unlocked in 3-D World?

The real 3D World starts in world Star-2!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Looper posted:

The real 3D World starts in world Star-2!!
I've only done the first bonus level so far. I have too many games to play.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

She has the spin jump which is kinda OP but fun to mess around with. I beat every level with Mario.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

She has the spin jump which is kinda OP but fun to mess around with. I beat every level with Mario.
Same so far.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

And without using any of the easy mode suits they give you for dying.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
I clicked random for every level

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Austrian mook posted:

I clicked random for every level

this is such a good feature

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

mycophobia posted:

M rank in TGM2 Master Mode

I'd ask why you don't go for GM, but I suspect the answer would be the same as mine: playing invisible is just no fun.

I'll probably get Death GM or get to 999 in Big mode before getting M in master, anyway.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Caithness posted:

I'd ask why you don't go for GM, but I suspect the answer would be the same as mine: playing invisible is just no fun.

I'll probably get Death GM or get to 999 in Big mode before getting M in master, anyway.

Well I wouldn't consider a Gm my white whale if I'm no where close to it. I would have to get M several times to even have a chance at the invisible roll and I don't like to use clones or cheats to practice generally. I'm mushroom from tc btw, hi

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
While I'm on the subject, death level 500 has been a ridiculously elusive goal for me. I don't know why I'm so bad at death mode

Other goals: Strider 1CC, Metal Slug 1CC

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
Oh hey, I should have realized anyone who can get S9 would post there.

Pikestaff
Feb 17, 2013

Came here to bark at you

I never beat Jet Force Gemini because they wanted you to go back through every level and save all the tribals and I couldn't be bothered

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

In Training posted:

i had to use her to get a star in one of the space levels with rotating platforms. i got what i needed to do, but seeing the platforms in the background rotating was messing me up.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Gaming white whale? Sounds like my ex wife!

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Win.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Sounds like you still love her.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Average Bear posted:

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

dude......

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Average Bear posted:

More than anything, dude.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Oh poo poo...looks like I hosed up.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

No Such Thing posted:

I could never get past Hell in Cave Story.
this was my white whale for the longest time, couldn't do it without hints though, since you have to keep Curly Brace alive and that is a little tricky

I think I spent a whole weekend just loving dying over and over before I beat Hell, drat it felt so good when I killed that boss

a few other people have said Morrowind, that's probably mine now too. Pretty sure that ship has sailed, last time I tried to get it running it took a dozen mods just to make it look decent and I lost my patience with it

Pikestaff
Feb 17, 2013

Came here to bark at you

Jerkops posted:

a few other people have said Morrowind, that's probably mine now too. Pretty sure that ship has sailed, last time I tried to get it running it took a dozen mods just to make it look decent and I lost my patience with it

I am the exact opposite with morrowind every time I play it I think "this is the time I'm gonna do all the side quests" but then I just blitz the main story so

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

i needed an action replay to get past the very last bit as a kid. i could probably 'ave him nowadays, maybe one day...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have a new one. I've only played the game for an hour but I can already tell that trying to beat Umihara kawase will drive me insane

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Xcom long war

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
I tried to beat ffvi but then i realized it sucks

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Here's my actual Gaming White Whale: Deus Ex Human Revolution saving Malik while ghosting that level and still being eligible for non lethal chievo. It can't be done, and nobody has ever provided proof that they've done it.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
I should finish up Ninja Gaiden nes since I got to the last boss, or at least the last level, but its been to long and i probably suck donkey dick at it by now.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh that reminds me I didn't get past the uhh 46 star in SM64 and then it came out on Wii U VC so I have to start over again.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Oh that reminds me I didn't get past the uhh 46 star in SM64 and then it came out on Wii U VC so I have to start over again.

Sounds like the haters have been right so far. Just saying.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Sounds like the haters have been right so far. Just saying.

I never have time anymore man... It sucks.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

I never have time anymore man... It sucks.

Cripes. Hell I know what it's like being a school goer now, except I've been slacking and staying home a lot. Still got a 5, or B in US terms on my math exam.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Maybe I'll go to school as well. If it's good enough for Ragg it's good enough for me.

Tragic Fat Detective
Jul 12, 2002

soulja boy tell em
I got a gf and now my gaming lifestyle is ruined.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Tragic Fat Detective posted:

owned

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tragic Fat Detective posted:

Big soz man. What made you come post in this forum all a sudden.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tragic Fat Detective
Jul 12, 2002

soulja boy tell em

Wormskull posted:

Big soz man. What made you come post in this forum all a sudden.

Sometimes you've just got to post.

• Locked thread