Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Seahawks were whatever, but they beat the Niners on the road, so no complaints here.

Niners are the comedy jobbers in a wrestling promotion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Bad teams. Bad game.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Niners suck but I got paid to drink so gently caress it

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The Seahawks offensive line is so much worse then everyone else's that it's pretty funny and the 49ers gave up after the Seahawks scored the first time they touched the ball and then the two teams punted at each other 25 times.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

If you derive sexual pleasure from draws on 3rd and 26 then this is the game for you.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS

Kalli posted:

The Seahawks offensive line is so much worse then everyone else's that it's pretty funny and the 49ers gave up after the Seahawks scored the first time they touched the ball and then the two teams punted at each other 25 times.

They're such loving garbage, thank God the Seahawks play the 49ers again so at least there's another win on the horizon.

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

Kalli posted:

it's not god drat funny it's infuriating

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Well, I'm glad we got the 49ers at home next week. Although knowing the Rams they'll gently caress it up some how.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
There was a moment in the 4th, where Kaep was sacked immediately two times in a row. And on the second one I think I could see his spirit completely break. He layed flat on the ground, buried his head in the turf and looked as though he wanted to just disappear in it. And since this was at Levi there was a 50/50 chance that might happen.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

TNG posted:

Well, I'm glad we got the 49ers at home next week. Although knowing the Rams they'll gently caress it up some how.

The Rams are only good when they play division rivals so you should be okay

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
It should not be a coincidence that every NFL team magically happens to have a good day rushing the passer when they play the Hawks and yet everyone with a microphone refuses to say "this OL is bad" full-stop

I'm happy we beat the Niners but really not excited for next week even with the extra rest

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Benne posted:

The Rams are only good when they play division rivals so you should be okay

:argh:

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

God damnit how did the Vikings manage to lose to this team.

Its the black jerseys. Their awfulness empowers the 9ers to play well.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
That game sucked

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
So which of those 2 teams offense is worse?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Probably the one that put up 3 points.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

OxySnake posted:

I still don't loving get it either.

uh oh pancho!
Sep 3, 2004

THE MARATHON WAS COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY

CLEAR TIME SGDQ18

glad the seahawks didn't gently caress up because i had a lovely morning. facebook decided to remind me that wheez and i had been facebook friends for 9 years and i was kind of in a funk all day as a result. dead friends in the age of the internet is real weird. miss you bud.

well that's my lovely feel bad post HAWKS BITCH :hawksin:

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
If Kaepernick was Julian Edelman's quarterback, he'd have lost his poor pinkie

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Times Russell Wilson is sacked vs Average sacks in other games
6 Rams 3.25
2 Packers 4.2
4 Bears 1.4
6 Lions 1.4
4 Bengals 2.6
4 Panthers 1.8
5 49ers 1.5

So yeah, there's some stats for you. Average is 2.2 sacks per game by the way, so most of the teams Seattle is playing are bad at sacking the QB.

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed
Post game press conference footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvIrdg-epwA

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

uh oh pancho! posted:

glad the seahawks didn't gently caress up because i had a lovely morning. facebook decided to remind me that wheez and i had been facebook friends for 9 years and i was kind of in a funk all day as a result. dead friends in the age of the internet is real weird. miss you bud.

well that's my lovely feel bad post HAWKS BITCH :hawksin:

That's what the gdt was missing, wheez spamming that pic after every lynch rush :(

Both teams sucked tonight, hawks just sucked less. It was a boring lovely game made only tolerable because my team was winning. Sorry to any niners fans.

#7tupid

got any sevens fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Oct 23, 2015

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
The annoying, cheating, sanctimonious, goddamnit-why-are-they-so-good franchise of the 80s outsucks the annoying, mouthy, sanctimonious, goddamnit-why-are-they-so-good franchise of the '10s, both as they are in freefall.

How were you all not masturbating to this loving game

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

OxySnake posted:

My serious answer: The game was played at 9:30 to after midnight Minnesota time and I think that affected their relative sharpness. Now someone come in and tell me I'm an idiot and don't know what I'm talking about.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Darth Brooks posted:

My serious answer: The game was played at 9:30 to after midnight Minnesota time and I think that affected their relative sharpness. Now someone come in and tell me I'm an idiot and don't know what I'm talking about.

Nah the Vikings just got hit by a 7torm and there was nothing they could do

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Darth Brooks posted:

lol I haven't seen the Midwest-to-West-Coast variant of the Circadian Rhythms excuse before

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Welp, the offense is back to needing literally everything to go right to even get a first down. And the o-line managed to have an even shittier night than Kaepernick. But at least we got to see Russell Wilson get ground into the dirt a couple times.

Now, for sitting on a bus in traffic for another hour.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

GD_American posted:

The annoying, cheating, sanctimonious, goddamnit-why-are-they-so-good franchise of the 80s outsucks the annoying, mouthy, sanctimonious, goddamnit-why-are-they-so-good franchise of the '10s, both as they are in freefall.

:agreed:

You speak words that truly come from the heart.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

GD_American posted:

Because one of them had to win

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Seahawks undefeated in Santa Clara :hawksin:

But yeah, our line is real bad

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009

TNG posted:

Can't wait to find out where the niners stand on the fraudulence scale

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

quote:

Just asked Michael Bennett what it feels like to have the kind of game he did: "Feels like multiple orgasms."

:allears:

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Seahawks went run, run, punt the whole fourth quarter a half decent team would have come back and won that game, but, 49ers ayyyyy

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

I was only half watching the game but it seemed like Kap was getting zero help. His recievers weren't getting separation and the o line was porous. The play calling seemed bad as well.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Y Kant Ozma Diet posted:

I was only half watching the game but it seemed like Kap was getting zero help. His recievers weren't getting separation and the o line was porous. The play calling seemed bad as well.

He overthrew more than a handful of wide-open receivers with good protection

Kap was atrocious, there's no way to spin it

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Yeah, the coverage seemed beatable, which is a new and encouraging prospect when playing the Seahawks. It just couldn't be beaten by Kaep, because he really, really sucked. Saying that he was rushed on some of those throws is both true and useless, because hitting your windows anyway (as opposed to the windows of the press box) is part of what makes a good quarterback. Anybody can look good with a clean pocket.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Going into this game Cary Williams was ranked 100 out of 100 CBs by PFF which isn't that surprising but Sherm was also ranked 82nd. If Bennett didn't return tonight Kaep would have had forever to throw and might have connected with some of his wide open receivers.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Kaep is awful. Holy god.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

Vhak lord of hate posted:

Going into this game Cary Williams was ranked 100 out of 100 CBs by PFF which isn't that surprising but Sherm was also ranked 82nd. If Bennett didn't return tonight Kaep would have had forever to throw and might have connected with some of his wide open receivers.

Or some more equipment managers

In the end, Bennett might have been good for the 49ers health

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Febreeze posted:

Because one of them had to win

Well I mean TECHNICALLY neither had too

Also my god Kaep is about Lindley level of poo poo.

• Locked thread