Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
This is Buffalo Billing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I prefer this one

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

That's the Buffalo Hand Warmer. Seen also here:

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Or just this:

Andy Benoit ‏@Andy_Benoit 17m17 minutes ago
#Bills Film: Don't say this lightly or with pleasure: Manuel was the reason they lost. Worst QB performance of this NFL season so far.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

FINGERBLASTER69 posted:

Bridgewater has 5 TD's and 4 INT's, Bortles is a project. Neither are as good as Clowney, even now.

Haha those two and Carr are going to make a bigger impact in the league than clowney. Hell, Mack is way better than he is.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

warcrimes posted:

Haha those two and Carr are going to make a bigger impact in the league than clowney. Hell, Mack is way better than he is.

Imagine Watt and Mack on that line

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

barring freak examples like Watt, a defensive player will never have a longer effect than a potential starting Quarterback. It is arguably the most important position and a good 33% of teams see it as a need of theirs. Eliminating said need makes it much simpler to address other issues I'd think.

Of course there are exceptions, but generally I'm sure most teams would also believe that a good quarterback is the most important piece to this big Dumb puzzle that is "make my team good"

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Chilichimp posted:

Bort seems like the real deal.

Uhh no.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Bortles sucks and I never wanted him.

I wanted Carr or Teddy.

We could have had either Carr or Teddy plus Clowney. So it's a stupid either/or argument.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

PrinceRandom posted:

I wanted Carr or Teddy.

We could have had either Carr or Teddy plus Clowney. So it's a stupid either/or argument.

Bortles was pretty bad last year but seems pretty good this year? Still too many picks but a healthy Yeldin should help that?

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Johnny Manziel was drafted before Derek Carr

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Ostentatious posted:

The Browns

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

FINGERBLASTER69 posted:

Bridgewater has 5 TD's and 4 INT's, Bortles is a project. Neither are as good as Clowney, even now.

i mean, they're playing in games. that's a pretty good stat.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Ostentatious posted:

The Browns spent first round picks on a 28 year old pitcher and an alcoholic project QB.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

PrinceRandom posted:

I wanted Carr or Teddy.

The Jacksonville offense is kind of humming, dude, but keep on fooling yourself.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

NC-17 posted:

The Browns spent first round picks on a 28 year old pitcher and an alcoholic project QB.

Heh, when you put it like that…

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Chilichimp posted:

The Jacksonville offense is kind of humming, dude, but keep on fooling yourself.

I don't think he's that great either, but he's serviceable enough to stick with him for awhile, which is more than can be said of over half the quarterbacks in the league. I have a feeling he'll have a Schaub-like trajectory, where he'll have six years of being halfway okay and then suddenly implode for no reason.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Chilichimp posted:

so is he Raiders Offense. Which would be a second round pick cause we had a star receiver already.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
So you're mad because the Jags didn't have the Raiders draft?

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

?
No I wanted to draft Clowney, like every smart person without precognitive injury forsight. And get the best Quaterback at the top of the second or bottom of the first.

I'd like to know if it was Rick Smith or BoB who hosed that up.

Darkpriest667
Feb 2, 2015

I'm sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship.

PrinceRandom posted:

?
No I wanted to draft Clowney, like every smart person without precognitive injury forsight. And get the best Quaterback at the top of the second or bottom of the first.

Clowney was injured playing against college kids before he got into the league. A DE with a knee injury 6 months before the draft is a #1 pick? That's a stupid pick to make when you need a quarterback and already have one of the best DE of all time.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

PrinceRandom posted:

?

TBF, Mack/Carr would have been the best possible, full-hind-sight-picks.

Darkpriest667 posted:

Clowney was injured playing against college kids before he got into the league. A DE with a knee injury 6 months before the draft is a #1 pick? That's a stupid pick to make when you need a quarterback and already have one of the best DE of all time.

Also this.

Rumors about how serious his injury was were pretty wide-spread prior to the draft. Sure draft smoke, or w/e, but there's a reason no one was willing to offer a massive trade for him, teams could see his knee was going to be a problem, but the Texans still thought he was worth the risk.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Oct 29, 2015

Darkpriest667
Feb 2, 2015

I'm sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship.

Chilichimp posted:

TBF, Mack/Carr would have been the best possible, full-hind-sight-picks.

Also this.

Rumors about how serious his injury was were pretty wide-spread prior to the draft. Sure draft smoke, or w/e, but there's a reason no one was willing to offer a massive trade for him, teams could see his knee was going to be a problem, but the Texans still thought he was worth the risk.

It wasn't even all that secret I thought.

Also anyone sleeping on your team is a fool. I want someone to knock them out of round one of the playoffs so we (The Packers) don't have to play them. That Defense is scary. Front 7 is probably the best or 2nd best in the league.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
uh what, they are maybe the second best front 7 in their division.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

WHOOPS posted:

uh what, they are maybe the second best front 7 in their division.

He might not know my team is the Dirty Birds.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Kalli posted:

It's when you drink 17 beers then give yourself a concussion and bone fracture.

Read that as "boner fracture" and didn't realize it until like 10 posts later. Seemed accurate at the time.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
RE: Clowney we may now never know what his talent level could have been (I was rooting for him to make it to #3 for Jacksonville too). I hope he's able to salvage his career.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

fsif posted:

Or just this:

Andy Benoit ‏@Andy_Benoit 17m17 minutes ago
#Bills Film: Don't say this lightly or with pleasure: Manuel was the reason they lost. Worst QB performance of this NFL season so far.

Has he seen Kap lately?

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
pee pee doo doo i m dum

Magicpants fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Oct 30, 2015

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
is tannelhill the new successor to andy dalton that crumbles under the bright lights of primetime?

Darkpriest667
Feb 2, 2015

I'm sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship.

Chilichimp posted:

He might not know my team is the Dirty Birds.

the sea pukes? Yuck.. I meant the Rams. gently caress the seahawks... I hope they never make the playoffs again.. 12th men.. you may now exit the bandwagon.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Darkpriest667 posted:

the sea pukes? Yuck.. I meant the Rams. gently caress the seahawks... I hope they never make the playoffs again.. 12th men.. you may now exit the bandwagon.

The dirty birds have always been the Falcons

FINGERBLASTER69
Nov 15, 2014

Darkpriest667 posted:

The dirty birds are the Falcons and your lovely puns and Rival styles posting are terrible. hth

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

FINGERBLASTER69 posted:

The dirty birds are the Falcons and your lovely puns and Rival styles posting are terrible. hth

this is funny

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I think "Sea Puke" was the brand of seaweed-based health drink that I bought at Whole Foods the other day.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
sea pukes ha ha ha good one oh man nice

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Chokeland Gayders LMAO

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I've wanted to say Patt Statford for months.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

drat so angry when someone speaks the truth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkpriest667
Feb 2, 2015

I'm sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship.
Oh it's a team that's never won the ring. Sorry Falcons. I honestly had no idea that The Falcons were the dirty birds. I just hear bird and instantly get enraged and think of the Seahawks. I'm sure you can understand that coming from a Packers fan.

• Locked thread