Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

tampon gay loving queers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Darkpriest667 posted:

Oh it's a team that's never won the ring. Sorry Falcons. I honestly had no idea that The Falcons were the dirty birds. I just hear bird and instantly get enraged and think of the Seahawks. I'm sure you can understand that coming from a Packers fan.

The Falcons are nothing historically to the packers :dance:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

The Falcons are nothing historically to the packers :dance:

first team to beat the packers in lambeau in the playoffs :eng101:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle posted:

first team to beat the packers in lambeau in the playoffs :eng101:

The setup
The swing
The home loving run

:smug:

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
The, um, the Chin-Ver Conch-Os! No, that's dumb. The Balti-Chore Hate'ems! That's a little better. Ah, here we go. Ahem. The "Washington Redskins." Hah, take that!

FINGERBLASTER69
Nov 15, 2014

Darkpriest667 posted:

Oh it's a team that's never won the ring. Sorry Falcons. I honestly had no idea that The Falcons were the dirty birds. I just hear bird and instantly get enraged and think of the Seahawks. I'm sure you can understand that coming from a Packers fan.

I hate the Falcons but lots of teams have never won rings. Not every one got to compete in a 4 team league against widget factory teams to claim titles

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

somebody took a video of me last night

https://twitter.com/Gabrieluus_/status/660080554478542848

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

wrong thread

Ehud fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Oct 30, 2015

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
It's week 8 now you chumps.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Sucks about Cameron Wake. :(

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Darkpriest667 posted:

:ironicat:

Rip week 7, close thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Darkpriest667 posted:

I'm sure you'll go far in this forum. Nevertheless, this thread is old and busted

• Locked thread