Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

the "hasn't played anyone with a winning record!!!!" argument is the loving stupidest thing you can say. it's been 6 weeks!!!! the loss to the team that supposedly hasn't played anyone is a large reason of why they dont have a winning record!!!!!!!!!! andy dalton!!!!!! if the seahawks guy is doing some "yeah well the seahawks arent actually that good" then double gently caress you!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

CyberPingu posted:

You sound very insecure...also why are do you care? Your team is undefeated, who cares who they beat.

i'm very insecure about that guy talking trash on the packers, it's true

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Kalli posted:

I will say nice things without reservations about :

Patriots, Bengals, Packers, Cardinals, Panthers, Falcons, Steelers

I also think these two are pretty good, but with a critical flaw at QB that probably ends up boning them:

Broncos, Jets.

I think these otherwise eh teams are at least moving in the right direction this year:

Vikings, Titans, Raiders.

I think there's a lot of other teams that aren't necessarily going to go deep into the playoffs but can give good teams a run for their money, Bills, Chargers, Seahawks, Cowboys once Romo comes back, hell even the Colts

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

That's a typical Steelers loss to a bad team. They've been doing that since the 1990s so I wouldn't imagine it's any fault of your own

landry jones is anything other than typical brother

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Kyrstin

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

What's your mom's number

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Things are playing out perfectly to setup the super bowl as the final chapter in the most compelling storyline in the NFL for years. That's right folks, it's going to be The Carson Palmer Revenge Game

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

i'm dreading Ozzie picking top 5 thru 7 rounds. He's the kind of dude that can pull off a '74 Steelers type of draft.

It's especially scary because they don't have to reach on a QB like so many teams in that situation

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

I don't get why Patriots fans are talking about the 32nd pick like they're going to have it when it's really obvious that they won't.

That's right, the team that is the obvious front-runner for pick 32 is the Lions, because the Patriots were forced to forfeit their first round pick for cheating.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

GaussianCopula posted:

It's really not that much of a loss because Bill is not that great of a drafter.

Oh word?

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

I'm still salty about the time Santonio had a walk off overtime TD week 17 against the Bengals to knock them out of a wild card spot but that one is really on Shayne Graham and Br*d St. L*uis

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

It's absolutely criminal that Dre Kirkpatrick hasn't gotten a pro bowl nod as a gunner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Bryant will burn a confused Dre Kirkpatrick for a 50 yard TD at least once on Sunday in route to a 27-20 Bengals win

• Locked thread