Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS

Kalli posted:

The Seahawks offensive line is so much worse then everyone else's that it's pretty funny and the 49ers gave up after the Seahawks scored the first time they touched the ball and then the two teams punted at each other 25 times.

They're such loving garbage, thank God the Seahawks play the 49ers again so at least there's another win on the horizon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

Going into this game Cary Williams was ranked 100 out of 100 CBs by PFF which isn't that surprising but Sherm was also ranked 82nd. If Bennett didn't return tonight Kaep would have had forever to throw and might have connected with some of his wide open receivers.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

Havoc904 posted:

The worst part about Kaep's performance was Phil Simms stammering out praise for him and defending his honor against the booing fans. At one point right before the half, Simms was bemoaning the line protection and how the receivers weren't getting open for any passes. Jim Nantz then reminded him that on the play that had just happened, Kaepernick had plenty of time and overthrew a wide open receiver. Simms proceeded to mutter something about only quarterbacks know how hard it is to succeed in this league.

I hope you're excited for the same poo poo as they're also the Superbowl announcing team then!!

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

The beauty of a caterpillar turning into a monarch can't hold a flame to watching my friend post I BLEED RED AND GOLD in her 49ers jersey in September and slowly turn into the biggest Patriots fan in San Francisco by the Superbowl.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

Rad Valtar posted:

Since the 49ers are a pile of dogshit I would like to root for the Panthers to make the Super Bowl.

Panthers Bengals would be a good Super Bowl in my humble and honest opinion.

• Locked thread