Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Eagles trade buttfumble for Kaep plus a second, also Jed declares himself king of dust mites.

As expected 49ers are a trash fire being hauled on a forklift that is on fire, to be dumped into a burning dumpster, all on a conveyor belt leading to an incinerator that is built on an asteroid hurtling toward the sun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

NC-17 posted:

What the Chargers have done with Philip Rivers' career should be criminal.

Well Browns would have just broken him so I would say the Chargers are just negligent, not criminal.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Homestar Runner posted:

"To infinity, and beyond!"

To be fair there was defensive pass interference on the play that was uncalled the ball should have been Dallas first and goal on the two.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Is the playoff generator up I want to get the colts in at 5 and 11.

Ahhahahaha all I had to do was switch two games after choosing winning % as the decider and 5 and 11 Colts were in.

Elephanthead fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Oct 26, 2015

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
By my infallible predictions the AFC South will be a 4 way tie at 3 and 10. (With the Colts having the tie breaker against all 3 others due to that being their only 3 wins and Matt Hasselbeck.)

Oh poo poo a 6 and 10 team is going to host a playoff game and hopefully eliminate the 15 and 1 Bengals.

Never mind I am stupid the Bengals have to win their division at 15 and 1 for this to work because the AFC North is garbage this year.

Elephanthead fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Oct 26, 2015

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Someone make it so a 13 and 3 team misses the playoffs.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Nail Rat posted:

I was really surprised Cam got a game ball or whatever from the SNF crew last night. He was bad, and the fact he was there to be interviewed instead of Stewart (who owned really hard last night) was ridiculous. Quarterbacks aren't always the best!

Cam owned that game but the stats don't show it because of all the dumb interceptions, and the terrible interception that was really a fumble but wan't even a fumble call. Also for some reason the Eagles had the ball the whole game and only scored 16 points. Oh I know the reason, they suck.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Wow 15 million people watched a Bills Jags game on the interwebs. I wonder how many knock off Jags jerseys China is making right now.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Nothing borderline about it, that is what the Pats do every play. Don't line up closer then one yard if you don't want to get pick blocked.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Pffft, just let the QB call the play, get Grossman and run deep bomb every down.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
The Colts have picked, John Elway, Jeff George, Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck first overall. One out of 3 ain't bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Nail Rat posted:

Colts in the last 15 years:

2011 Anthony Castonzo - actually pretty good at holding

So basically in 16 years' worth of drafts, they hit on Wayne, Freeney, Castonzo, arguments can be made for Clark. Luck might be getting pounded into RGIII-ness this year

I fixed it for you.

• Locked thread