Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do

warcrimes posted:

Matt Maiocco reported after the game that "something big is going to happen" after the 49ers loss. Didn't elaborate.

Given York's Yorkness I can see this going a few different ways.

I have Some Reactions ready

Of course this could be a bunch of hot air but whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Benne posted:

There's been smoke about Vernon Davis trade proposals. Can't imagine any team that would want 2015 Vernon who's a free agent in the spring, but whatever.

I don't see how that's "something big" though

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

FizFashizzle posted:

Give the Panthers Anquan :getin:

I'm actually okay with this

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Simms doesn't like watching QBs struggle, I can get that. And from what I've seen of the games he's called this season he's been more willing to call out bad ref decisions when he sees them. I give Simms a passing grade this year so far.

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

fsif posted:

Simms has always been horrible and this year it seems like he has had early-onset dementia. I can't remember many specific examples, but there have been so many times when he's babbled about a crazy aside, said something that makes no sense, or seemed totally oblivious to what actually occurred on the field. Like, from last night:

https://vine.co/v/eVJHJu3vVJP

I fail to see how these are negatives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

The Kraken posted:

You should have heard Simms trip over himself to compliment Brandon Weeden against the Patriots. Not just in the early going but throughout the entire game Simms yammered on about his noble performance.

Weeden fuckin sucks dude

Again, none of this detracts from my viewing experience. In fact it often enhances it.

• Locked thread