Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Darth Brooks posted:

My serious answer: The game was played at 9:30 to after midnight Minnesota time and I think that affected their relative sharpness. Now someone come in and tell me I'm an idiot and don't know what I'm talking about.

Nah the Vikings just got hit by a 7torm and there was nothing they could do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Benne posted:

Burn the AFC South to the ground

Bring back the central :black101:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Sure wish my football teams weren't such poo poo!!!

If they could just close a game

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

axeil posted:

The AFC South has yet to win a game outside the division until today when the Jags won.

When did the buccaneers move to the afc?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Febreeze posted:

poo poo on the NFCE all you want (it is deserved) but the AFCS is an abomination

The team that had like 35 points dropped on them in a little over a quarter, has a QB who can't catch the team plane, and who just lost their RB for the year is a game out of first

Titans could make a run and win the division if whiz gets fired

Edit:

zimbomonkey posted:

The titans' strength is said to be their annual high draft position

Hey gently caress you

Metapod fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Oct 26, 2015

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

OxySnake posted:

And even with their 5 game losing streak the Titans have the lowest point differential in the division, and are top 5 in Passing yards / game.

It's loving bullshit

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

OxySnake posted:

You can always look at it in the long term positive. The Titans are a better tam then there record. Which means next year when whisenhunt gets fired you will get a top 20 pick, and with the usual regression to the mean you could be looking at a huge improvement next year.

I refuse to be optimistic about anything related to the Titans till whiz is fired

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

The road to an AFC South playoff berth beings in Nashville. Gonna fire Whiz, make sure McCluster only gets six carries a game, and Mariota is going to return and lead the Titans to the promised land.

Or we beat the Texans and that's it.

I will be truly shocked if we don't find some way to lose to Houston

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Febreeze posted:

The Ravens currently hold the #1 pick too.

I think that happened with the Texans two years ago as well, they got the #1 pick but lost most games by a touchdown or less

Booooooooooooooo

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

I don't get why Patriots fans are talking about the 32nd pick like they're going to have it when it's really obvious that they won't.

That's right, the team that is the obvious front-runner for pick 32 is the Lions, because the Patriots were forced to forfeit their first round pick for cheating.

:thurman:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

Titans

2000 - Keith Bulluck LB Syracuse (I dunno, bit before I cared about the NFL, but was on the team for awhile?)
2001 - N/A
2002 - Albert Haynesworth DT Tennessee (Was good for Titans, ditched them, turned to poo poo)
2003 - Andre Woolfolk CB Oklahoma (poo poo, apparently)
2004 - N/A
2005 - Pacman Jones CB West Virginia (Was a headcase for Titans, left, is now good)
2006 - Vince Young QB Texas (Is Vince, bad???)
2007 - Michael Griffin FS Texas (Still with team, is cool)
2008 - Chris Johnson RB East Carolina (Insanely good, then poo poo, then left, stayed poo poo, joined Arizona, not poo poo?)
2009 - Kenny Britt WR Rutgers (Goodish, left)
2010 - Derrick Morgan DE Georgia Tech (Okay, still with team)
2011 - Jake Locker QB Washington (Currently decomposing)
2012 - Kendall Wright WR Baylor (Pretty cool)
2013 - Chance Warmack OG (Alright, I suppose)
2014 - Taylor Lewan T Michigan (Alright, but also rear end in a top hat)
2015 - Marcus Mariota QB Oregon (Owns, may die, but owns so far)

Judging by that, the Titans are less bad at drafting so much as bad at retaining anyone, which is pretty frustrating.

Keith Bulluck owned a lot

Pacman owns

gently caress Griffin

CJ2K the best

Derrick Morgan is actually pretty good now

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

old dog child posted:

I can't really comment on the guys before Cutler but I bolded all the guys who are badasses and added some comments. Elway's years are pretty good (2011 and beyond). Just from quick googling, it looks like even the pre-Cutler guys were still useful to team for a few years before being cut. However, they don't really stand out like the more recent draft picks. Roby and Ray are dudes who will probably be awesome impact players in the future (moreso Roby than Ray due to situation).

Ashley Lelie is and will always be my favorite bronco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Darkpriest667 posted:

the sea pukes? Yuck.. I meant the Rams. gently caress the seahawks... I hope they never make the playoffs again.. 12th men.. you may now exit the bandwagon.

The dirty birds have always been the Falcons

• Locked thread