Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

uh oh pancho! posted:

glad the seahawks didn't gently caress up because i had a lovely morning. facebook decided to remind me that wheez and i had been facebook friends for 9 years and i was kind of in a funk all day as a result. dead friends in the age of the internet is real weird. miss you bud.

well that's my lovely feel bad post HAWKS BITCH :hawksin:

That's what the gdt was missing, wheez spamming that pic after every lynch rush :(

Both teams sucked tonight, hawks just sucked less. It was a boring lovely game made only tolerable because my team was winning. Sorry to any niners fans.

#7tupid

got any sevens fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Oct 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

fsif posted:

Simms has always been horrible and this year it seems like he has had early-onset dementia. I can't remember many specific examples, but there have been so many times when he's babbled about a crazy aside, said something that makes no sense, or seemed totally oblivious to what actually occurred on the field. Like, from last night:

https://vine.co/v/eVJHJu3vVJP

Or when they had that awkward conversation about massages. :wtf:

Someone should take simms out behind the woodshed and put him out of his misery. Also only let drunk people announce, and limit them to one sentence every minute so we mostly just hear crowd noise.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Aside from Philip Rivers, Te'o was the 2nd best player on either side of the ball in the Pittsburgh game. I couldn't believe it, but he was a one man wrecking crew for some reason? It's true

Maybe his catfisher had ties to Pa.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
^Well Vick did go to prison for it and seems genuinely contrite, but I dunno bout Ben. Also gently caress the steelers their towels are dumb.

axeil posted:

the yahoo fantasy guys need to cover every single game, holy poo poo.

that game owned so much.

Yes it did. "it's not really sanitary, but it's part of the bills tailgating experience"

got any sevens fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Oct 25, 2015

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
^Texans too, goddamn I just saw the score :stare:

Eifert Posting posted:

So uh that DPI that let the Jags score? Horseshit.

No, bullshit.

Rabbitshit?

Some sort of poo poo.

There was also the td early on where the receiver's foot touched the oob line. Reffing was so-so all game.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

JT Jag posted:

Just woke up from a stupor

I knew that if I didn't watch the game the Jags would win
If the Jaguars only had to play three quarters they'd just be mediocre, but they're the worst team in the NFL in the 4th by a distance

*cough*

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Haha cowboys, i tuned in just in time for that punt. How was the rest of the game? Peak clownball? Hard to top the jags game.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

I hope he kicks off a whole new wave of interest in Running The Dang Ball.

Because not enough teams Run The Dang Ball.

Especially with how many teams don't have a good qb.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Raku posted:

Remember when Tom Brady ran yesterday and somehow took out a Jets lineman with some kind of anime chakras dick punching attack

How great would it be if he did it to Suh

Or it'd be even better if the opposite happened

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
It puts the ball through the uprights or else it gets the bench again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Darkpriest667 posted:

Oh it's a team that's never won the ring. Sorry Falcons. I honestly had no idea that The Falcons were the dirty birds. I just hear bird and instantly get enraged and think of the Seahawks. I'm sure you can understand that coming from a Packers fan.

:ironicat:

Rip week 7, close thread

• Locked thread