Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Niners suck but I got paid to drink so gently caress it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

warcrimes posted:

Matt Maiocco reported after the game that "something big is going to happen" after the 49ers loss. Didn't elaborate.

Jed York stands up and in a showy display says to hold him accountable again and then runs off to his juice box and Scrooge McDuck money room.

He then mutually parts ways with reality.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

If you trade the 49ers anything for Davis in TYOOL 2015 you're dumb.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Jed was incredibly successful in his plan

Get team good > get suckers (like me) to buy into team being good > have suckers pay for stadium > Gut the team gently caress the team who cares gently caress you got mine Tay Swift and 1D concerts all day erry day whats a functional turf.

The loving stadium has had fifteen NFL games played in it and those morons don't care enough to get a usable field because they're constantly tearing it up for motocross rallies and concerts and corporate events

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Bad Moon posted:

Lemme check Niners Nation and get back to you, friend

FYI Bad Moon it's been over 24 hours and I haven't seen a single 49ers fan blame the bitchass Lockette hit for the loss :boom:

We're all going full-on Eat the Rich mode and calling for Jed York's head.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Owns. There are plenty of people like this in the Bay Area. None of them are that great as people.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Finally a goon with a charged cell phone

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Eifert Posting posted:

We are gonna win all of our prime time games. Vs CLE, vs HOU, @ SNF, @ DEN. Scrubs and winter Peyton.

Yea right like week 15 SNF at SF isn't flex city. My guess is it'll be Steelers/Broncos instead.

The 49ers died so the red rifle may live.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

shiksa posted:

thought kirk cousins had a surprisingly good game considering there was basically no run support and he led a comeback from down 24-0? actually he was bad and stinky because he didn't huck it downfield on every down and a bad thing could have happened but didnt

yeah he wasnt really asked to do a whole lot, the three-headed runningback monster that basically won the game provided 35 of washington's total 355 total yards. not to mention kirk didn't take advantage of the redskins' deep threats in the passing game like

i know kirk isn't great, and the bucs defense has a special way of making quarterbacks look good, but lmao if your grading system gives that game a negative grade.

I see where they can be coming from but on the other hand

https://vine.co/v/eYBbTpLquPd

MVP.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Febreeze posted:

I'm pretty sure PFF gave Eli Manning a negative grade for his performance against the 49ers despite completing 41 passes for 441 yards and 3 TDs in one of the best performances of his career.

PFF is garbage

I wish someone would take PFF's idea and execute it better, charting plays and creating player evaluations. Stats do a terrible job of telling the story and I want to like PFF but I can't because of weird aberrations they double-down on.

Greatness Outside Of Numbers index

Hmm...

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

fsif posted:

I mean, what is the best way to evaluate quarterback right now. Are we on the DVOA train for that? The Dilfer rating? Or should we just go back to the good old-fashioned quarterback rating?

There's only one statistic you need for grading QBs:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Benne posted:

All 6 of the Ravens' losses have been by 8 points or less

Sorry about your drat luck, Ravens posters

I'm not it's the one dumb thing that's gone right this year :unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

sea pukes ha ha ha good one oh man nice

• Locked thread