Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

NC-17 posted:

Jed York's wiki page is about as passive aggressive as you can get without getting flagged.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jed_York

The amount of edits from December 27 - 31 of 2014 is hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

fsif posted:

Where were we at Week 7 last year? Was Philip Rivers still an MVP candidate?

We know way more now than we knew Week 1, but it's unlikely that all of the obvious division and wildcard winners will keep their momentum until January. I know this because the Bills have had two separate 5–2 starts over the past several years and finished with records of 7–9 and 6–10.

I bet a fraud lives among us, is what I'm saying.

Jets
Steelers
Uhhh....
Uhhh....
Anyone
Minnesota....?
Falcons
Seahawks

Yeah except for the AFCS and AFCW I could see current division winners falling off., each are individually favored right now but all 8 holding on is such a low percentage bet. The Colts are terrible but who will beat them H2H in that division, and the Broncos have such a massive lead and great defense that stumbling to 10-6 would almost certainly be enough.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

I Own Soulz posted:

Of course. Without EJ gently caress ups it's a 31-14 game. Doesn't make me any less mad that we nearly had it despite that handicap.

At this point in the season who are the Bills contending with for a wildcard anyway? Steelers and Jets and I expect the Chargers to get things together too. The rest of the teams seem hopeless...more so than the Bills anyway.

Our schedule seems fairly manageable with the Pats and (now) Dolphins leaving me most worried. At least as long as our guys get well on the BYE.

Dolphins moreso than Chargers imo, their coaching appears to now be competent and they have a better record and less injuries.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Brannock posted:

Yes it's the Titans and Texans but the Dolphins look like a completely, entirely different team under Campbell.

If I was a Fins fan I'd be calling for Campbell to stay on long term.

I'd keen to see if and how they rebound in the next matches vs the Jets and Bills. Also their games versus the Pats of course.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Kalli posted:

Possible, but the Ravens have been close in every game so you just have to presume they'll ruin that draft position with 4-5 wins somewhere.

The only silver lining to the Steelers blowing the Ravens game is that it may bump them down a few draft slots in the end.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

They should leave them both in the AFCW so that twice a year there's some magical mutual-home games. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Joey Freshwater posted:

Alright I'll ask, what is "Buffalo Billing"

No way am I googling that at work

• Locked thread