Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

If you love a flower which happens to be on a star, it is sweet at night to gaze at the sky. All the stars are a riot of flowers.
Clearly, the camera is just a prop that channels whatsherface's natural Professor X powers. *holds two finger to temple, nosebleeds*

So, the game doesn't let you quickly bring up the camera by tapping a trigger, then snap with the same? That sounds... like really bad controls.
I'm enjoying the LP so far, and I look forward to tons of lovely wet black spidery hair. How does it stay so luscious and prehensile when immersed in pond scum for years on end?

Is it L'Oreal?

e: sorry not sorry

Lunar Suite fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Oct 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

If you love a flower which happens to be on a star, it is sweet at night to gaze at the sky. All the stars are a riot of flowers.

pedrovay2003 posted:

I guess they just assumed people would absolutely want to use the motion controls and not the right stick, even though the option is there from the start.

For what it's worth, that was really amazing on the 3DS version of Majora's Mask. Arrow shooting / Deku spit bubble aiming was so much easier actually moving the device, not a stick. So I can see where that would work really well.
However, trigger-style buttons are always the best choice for an action you gotta perform quick, because you have a single finger always on the trigger, whereas buttons like X are usually split with a thumb moving from button to button. If the hair clogging the drain suddenly shapes itself into GET OUT, you'll have no idea what button you left that thumb on, but you always know where your right trigger is.

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

I'd've thought that Postmortem Photography means the deceased's soul has already gone on to their next destination, so taking a photo was harmless now.

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

It's Adam and Eve, not Adam and :ghost:Eeeeeeeeeeve:ghost:.

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

Man, it was really a good decision on Hisoka's part to spring the extra yen for to upgrade to Security Camera Obscura.

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

That girl ain't right.

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

So in the earlier Fatal Frames, we had this dreadful feeling of destiny around us - if we don't kill the maiden/do the ritual/ turn off the stove, the hellmouth will open/ hellmouth will open/ dinner will be late.
This time, we're Ms. mystery mountain manhunt, and we're gonna meet our final boss because...?

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

All I can say is I'd watch the hell out of ghost divorce court.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

tlarn posted:

The royalty-free music swapped out for the music that got you guys flagged for copyright loving slayed me, jesus

What advert do I recognize the jaunty guitar tune from??
but yeah that circus music as Ose pulls a one woman vanishing act, holy poo poo

edit: Sacred Water, coming off Mt. Hikami... so, Mountain Dew?

Lunar Suite fucked around with this message at 12:13 on Jan 16, 2016

• Locked thread