Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

Great thread title change.

All I can think of is the boats lady from how I met your mother going "BOATS! BOATS! BOATS!" every time I read this thread.

I can only predict that you will be cold and your girlfriend will be leaving you. Sad times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

BaseballPCHiker posted:

All I can think of is how lame you and your gf must be for watching How I Met Your Mother willingly.

Lol, OK :rollseyes:

spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

You could get a real cabin.

Honestly I fully support you. Have a blast man. I bought a house so I could remodel it so I get the allure.

spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

Moey posted:

Just make more money and live on this thing. Problem solved.

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2014-CUSTOM-50-Houseboat-101801838

At least you don't have to shrink wrap it.

spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

Boaters courses are typically only required for 12-17 year olds. I am pretty sure that is the case in MN. It may get you an insurance discount, like a defensive driving course. It is most likely not a requirement though.

spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

BloodBag posted:

Can't you just charter a boat for a week and sleep on it? That'd tell you real quick how awful sleeping on a boat is.

It is not a boat though... It is a houseboat!

spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

NancyPants posted:

Also, I had no idea you could open up a reply and then hit quote to have it auto added, I'd been copy and pasting like a chump. Has this been a feature for years? That's awesome.

Yes, years. You can even scroll down and add more replies as quotes. It is nice.

spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

My Rhythmic Crotch posted:

While all of this is funny or whatever, how long were you on the month-to-month lease and how much extra was it per month? Anywhere I have ever lived, month-to-month leases are usually $200-300 per month extra.

Also why didn't you just move in with your GF or find a cheaper place to live if this whole thing is about saving money

Gf parents not down with that. He said they just were going to raise it

spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

Seriously guys... Left shark was awesome. From KP's half time show. Just go watch out on YouTube.

Also here is an article.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/katy-perry-left-shark-super-bowl-halftime-show-revealed-201532

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

TLG James posted:

Well no left shark

Sad days

• Locked thread