Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Giraffe posted:

You'll have a lot more fun if you get some roommates and rent a house.

But then everyone else in this thread would have a lot less fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

BaseballPCHiker posted:

Structurally the boat I am looking at is very sound and in good shape. The interior has been stripped to bare floor and studs at this point but has all the appliances, generator, plumbing, fixtures, etc intact. One cool thing about this boat is that it has a washer/dryer included with it! Although as a rule I almost never use the clothes dryer because they use so much energy and wear out clothes faster. Still a nice thing to have on board.

Given that you almost completely lack the ability to think ahead properly, being concerned about energy used by a dryer is the most random thing to actually think ahead on.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

dreesemonkey posted:

I haven't seen you post in any of the boating threads that I linked to on the forum yet.

Nor have you responded to the ~$800 wrap every year at least doubling your assumption of monthly heating costs.

You are such a negative nancy. Issues get solved as you figure them out, obviously boats are cheaper and obviously issues just get fixed when they come up.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Breetai posted:

I for one encourage the op to continue his brave crusade to stick it to the man up to and including declaring his new houseboat to be a sovereign seastead.

This. I need this saga to continue. It's more addicting than reality TV.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

BaseballPCHiker posted:

Its simple, if the left shark guy shows up in the Super Bowl halftime show I'll be sitting pretty. Like sitting on the deck of a houseboat pretty.

I must have missed something, we are supposed to be expecting a shark guy at he Super Bowl?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

BloodBag posted:

I watched the left shark video.... I don't get it. Was something funny supposed to happen? You're putting all your eggs in a basket of worthless?

From what I guess people thought it was funny that the shark was very uncoordinated. I don't find it that funny either.

I also think OP is bullshitting on whatever bet.

• Locked thread