Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dangling pointer
Feb 12, 2010

Last summer I lived on a house boat.... For four nights. My friends got a big group together and we rented this . I did nothing but drink and swim for a few days, it was a lot of fun.

I can see the appeal, you should go for it OP, but get one with a hot tub.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dangling pointer
Feb 12, 2010

BaseballPCHiker posted:

It shouldnt be this hard to get a loan for a boat. If I wanted to buy a stupid impractical car I could be out scooting around already. The boats I'm looking at are cheaper than a lot of cars even. I have heard that there are some companies out there that do house boat type mortgages. Hopefully after the holidays I can get in touch with them. A 15 year loan on a houseboat would be dirt cheap. I'd be saving even more money then

You know the first two thoughts the workers at the bank have when they see a request to get a loan for a 20 year old house boat are: sunk coast, and under water.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

candy rear end OP going to banks and credit unions instead of paying the iron price

This is the only way. Mods please change baseballPChikers name to reek until he buys a boat.

dangling pointer fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Dec 8, 2015

• Locked thread