Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Breetai posted:

Wile E Coyote, with a puzzled expression, stands directly under the precariously balanced boulder, wondering why the tripwire didn't cause it to fall. With a look of grim determination on his face, he picks up the long wooden pole and begins to poke at it.

Perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spog
Aug 7, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nW5g8tjazg

spog
Aug 7, 2004

Knyteguy posted:

This just happened to pop up on my Youtube feed from someone I subscribe to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nW5g8tjazg

You and I are going to have to fight for her hand* in marriage.

(Obviously not the hand that she just used to scoop out a poop omelette)

spog
Aug 7, 2004

Go for it.

I can literally see no downside to buying a leaky, dirty, squalid boat that you don't have the money/financing for.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

BaseballPCHiker posted:

Agreed but I dont know what else to do. I dont want to take out that crazy %10 personal loan either.

Surely the sensible answer is to get a bunch of credit cards?

spog
Aug 7, 2004

SarutosZero posted:

OP have you considered getting a submarine instead? That way you only need to pay docking fees when you come ashore and you won't have to worry about ice forming around your hull in winter.

Sounds like houseboat he's going to end up with will probably self-convert into a submarine anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spog
Aug 7, 2004

Haifisch posted:

"Run down" as in not having appliances/countertops/etc as shiny and new as you'd like, or "run down" as in they don't seem to maintain their poo poo? The first is ok, the second is a problem. Both are better than living on a boat.

If it's not actually sinking, I think it beats the boat.

• Locked thread