Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
im really confused about the front page article about Bright. It's the first i heard of the movie and it seems almost like maybe he wasn't pumped for this? When do we ever get a movie with an Orc in a human city?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
I read this and laughed. It was good: http://www.somethingawful.com/news/nypost-date-hotties/

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
Lobstero. LOL! Brilliant as usual, Zach.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

RestingB1tchFace posted:

Lobstero. LOL! Brilliant as usual, Zach.

I liked it too, but give credit where credit is due, the CEO of Juicero actually wrote most of it.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
The pre existing conditions article made me chuckle, I'm impressed he could fill a long list with such different funny throwaways without getting stale or preachy

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
I'm still waiting for My Tank is Fight 2

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

That Steve Harvey big bird article was good, but I want someone else to put up a new article because that picture of him on the front page is creeping me out

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I can't believe how little he had to modify those Mark Zuckerberg pics to make them so creepy.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
Honestly can't remember if Levi is Parsons but it's funny as loving poo poo so I'll bet it is

http://www.somethingawful.com/news/johnston-comey-pence/

The 'They Live' reference and about ten other moments fuckin killed me

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

http://www.somethingawful.com/news/foxworthy-body-horror/

Great stuff, classic Zach.

K-Flow
Nov 20, 2004

I came here to post this. Absolutely hilarious

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
wonder if half life 3 or outer echelon 4 will be released first

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
lol

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

That Garfield review is great and very timely. Just last night I was reading that article on "YA Fiction Twitter" or what ever and how it's basically just, well, exactly what Zack wrote in the front page article.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Baronjutter posted:

That Garfield review is great and very timely. Just last night I was reading that article on "YA Fiction Twitter" or what ever and how it's basically just, well, exactly what Zack wrote in the front page article.
That's what I compared it to as well. I wouldn't be surprised if that was his inspiration.

Onomarchus
Jun 4, 2005

I think it's offensive and frankly dangerous to assume that Jon Arbuckle isn't trans. Heavens!

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Jim Davis is a heteronormative garbage dick for originally saying that Garfield is genderless, then changing his mind a few years later and putting him on the false gender binary.

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
garfield is polyqueer and reluctantly sex-positive

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Baronjutter posted:

I just read this article now, and holy poo poo. Those people are loving insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlossMan
Oct 19, 2005

No, I can't. Too much hair.
Zack and Josh are my personal heroes. I don't care about the person who cures AIDS or any cancer... it will always be Zack and Josh.

• Locked thread