Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
signing up for the imps.

if i get any duplicates of things i will hand them out here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

someone on reddit posted a list of the first months games
Saints Row 4
Besieged
Valkria Chronicles
Legends of Grimlock 2

wow.

well based on what I own, it looks like i will be gifting copies of Saints Row 4, Beseiged and Grimrock to fellow Impers!

we will find out for certain in 8 hours friends.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i like handing out spare copies of things i end up acquiring from bundles here in the impzone because we posters actually seem to enjoy playing video games!!!!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

no they will not posted:

er... anyone get this when signing up

i did. it took a bit of time then loaded a success tick.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

no they will not posted:

it's taking a good bit of time and seems to have already charged me on pay pal... hopefully it'll take less than 4 hours to tick

did you get an email from the humble crew even if not the next page? I usually get an email from them and paypal at the same time.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
oh this reminds me, when I get home I will have some games for some imps!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Ok Imps!

I have a free copy of Saints Row IV, Beseige and Lethal League! Just PM me and I will gift you one of these lovely copies :>

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

rediscover posted:

I can't PM you but I need Besiege for personal reasons.

how do i get this to you?!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
GREETINGS FELLOW IMPS!

Today the new bundle dropped and again I have a few duplicates I would like to give out to my friends here.

I have free copies of
Banished
Rust
Payday 2 (and these DLC packs: Big Bank, Gage Mod, Gage Courier and Dragan Character)

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I think I added some people to hand out games to, but I cannot find them on my steam list/i am somehow blind.

please send me a message Net Cafe, Nemesis Mole and Lunchmeat Larry!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
people have been added and some gifts sent. I trust us all a merry merry christmas!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Average Bear posted:

Dave: There's no more lasagna Garfield you ate it all.
Garfield: I'm reloading.

HORMELCHILI posted:

how do you get a scar like that tough guy eating lasagna

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

program666 posted:

it's good that videogames themselves are moderating the videogames forums

I am a sentient being comprised of all the best games in my arms, head and neck, all the worst games in my feet and shins, and everything else in the middle. No game is unaccounted for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
this was an awesome bundle. Only one I have a duplicate of is Spelunky.

Any fine imps want a copy of this neat platformer?

• Locked thread