Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NewMars
Mar 10, 2013

Poil posted:

I wasn't aware that the technology for carrying goods by sea wasn't invented yet. :psyduck:

I wasn't aware that this game actually had you start off with sailboats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013

Jaguars! posted:

:ohdear:

The union is not going to be pleased. Those involved in the clashes between the McDuck and the Union in the next few months will forever know this bit of highway as 'The Fury Road'.

:stare:

Every time! Can that car not go one movie/game/comic without getting totaled?

Truly, preapocalyptic New Zealand is a cruel place.

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Browsing their Scenario sub-forum for Locomo and not finding much interesting stuff, mostly stuff that is based on a real life location and requires all sorts of mods which is too :effort: for me to deal with. Did find this interesting scenario where you have to move shittons of coal through a narrow, winding mountain valley.

Oh and I guess I wasn't the only one with the "treat Locomo/OTTD as a model train set" idea, this guy made a scenario map that specifically emulates a train table, complete with a large "bay" in the middle for access.

Hope I'm not getting too off-topic Jaguars, I'll shut up if so. :shobon:

I wish there was more interesting mods like this.

On the other hand though, the Mad Max car names here made me come up with the idea for a wasteland mod, but it turns out that is already a thing.

Unfinished, but technically playable. Also annoyingly difficult.

Edit:This is probably a better overview, though.

NewMars fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Nov 12, 2015

• Locked thread