Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

I've always found these games to be interesting to look at from a distance, but never really had the time to sit down and play one. I have enough problems building rollercoasters in Sawyer's game about that, a whole transport line and all that guff would probably have my head exploding.

Computer opponent? Yes. It should be more fun if we have somebody else around to get angry and shake our fists at.

Company name: Phoenix Railways
Company livery: Red and gold
Founder name: Igor Demikhovsky
Founder portrait: Charles Chilblain

Bio: Really, they should have known better than to send a transport expert to Siberia. A few highjacked supply transports (learning all those routes turned out to be a great idea), a stolen boat from Vladivostok and a long trip with an entirely uncertain goal later, Phoenix Railways is ready to rise from the ashes (largely the ashes of the boat after the big crash into the coast) and make a whole lot of money! Maybe even eventually turn into a global corporation to spite the motherland!

Style idea: Central planning will bring efficiency to this inferior, inefficient transport system! Build a massive central line, branch off a few auxilliary side-main lines, then go from there. No idea if this is actually feasible, but the increased amount accidents will surely bring only the best and brightest railway operators to the top, the ones that screw up were probably plotting the company's downfall anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread