Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx
It's 100% guaranteed bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx

Hollismason posted:

It's most evident by the fact that when they clash and get really close up the light makes purple. Because Blue and Red make purple.

TFA's DP Dan Mindel posted this photo on Instagram, which appears to show the lightsaber props actually glowing, which, and correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think they have in any previous movies? I thought before they were just colored sticks and the 'glow' of the lightsaber was a post-effect, but here they actually give off light which led to the purple that we saw when they came in contact being captured by the camera. Overall I thought it looked great, and I'm probably gonna miss that aspect when rewatching the older movies.

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx
Did the EU ever expand on the virgin birth at all? Like, did Sheev/Plagueis actually create Anakin as RotS alluded to?

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx

thrawn527 posted:

No idea how true this is, but the title for Episode VIII may have been "leaked".

http://uproxx.com/gammasquad/star-wars-episode-viii-title/

It's almost certainly fake. Episode 8 likely doesn't even have a final title yet.

https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/733157270004043776

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx

Kurzon posted:

I am glad the next Star Wars movie will feature no Jedi because that means little Force mumbo-jumbo. The Force is one of the most nonsensical and irritating aspects of the Star Wars mythos.

Hate to break it to you, but Ep. 8 will potentially feature Force-sensitive trees.

At least, I'm pretty sure that's what this is:

There are a bunch more up-close photos of the Falcon and the Ahch-To set posted here.

• Locked thread