Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Its luke though right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I just showed some of these trailers to my 6 year old son and 7 year old daughter. They have each only seen episodes 4 - 6, on just once each.

boy: i think that girl is crying because that man that gave her the gun is her dad and then the bad guy killed him.

girl: yeah that would make sense because these movies are always about dads and sons and sisters and family and everybody is in the same family basically.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Space blowdryer collection

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
boba fetts force ghost kicks han into a sarlaaacc

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
How many millions were spent of using advanced CGI to digitally remove Harrison Fords earring

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

crowoutofcontext posted:

I hope this thing appears frequently, has a silly voice, and vainly attempts to sell his caged bird-children at inopportune moments.

good to ssee they are tying it in with indian jones and the crystal skull

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Actually Star Wars is owned more by the fans now that George Lucas or much less..............Harrison Ford.......

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Star Wars is an IDEA and you cannot criticize and idea.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
SPOILER ALERT: jj abrhams kills of entire OT cast in amazing REBOOT of series

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I used to manage a small west texas airport and i would day dream about harrison ford flying in one day and i would plan out what i would say to him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Cross-Section posted:

Hi Raid dudes :neckbeard:

I was wondering how the asian market pandering would play out

• Locked thread