Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wetdela
Oct 13, 2012

I CAME BACK AFTER 2 YEARS OF SILENCE SO I COULD AGGRO POST IN THE UKRAINE-RUSSIA THREAD.
Doesn't help me overcome my initial reservations, but it looks good. Listening to that dialogue makes me feel fatigued already, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wetdela
Oct 13, 2012

I CAME BACK AFTER 2 YEARS OF SILENCE SO I COULD AGGRO POST IN THE UKRAINE-RUSSIA THREAD.
Why does this movie exist.

wetdela
Oct 13, 2012

Out of curiosity I checked presales at the most popular theaters in south fla for the 7pm-midnight imax showings. theaters with a cap of 100-200 with like 10-15 seats sold. (In contrast, you couldn't get same TFA or TLJ Imax tickets 2 weeks ahead of the film. )

wetdela
Oct 13, 2012

wyoming posted:

Envious that you've never seen a Ron Howard film.

It's something about the shot timing. Each shot seems to drag for either 2 or 4 seconds exactly. And that shot of Han gesturing at the falcon at the base of the dune where you can't even make out the falcon at all... Bradford young is talented, so I will blame it on Ron Howard and the editing crew I guess.

wetdela
Oct 13, 2012

Apollo 13 is good as hell.

• Locked thread