Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Greedo, who was greedy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Bad Caller posted:

Maybe he should go watch Boyhood, it took 12 years to make and is so dense.

Sounds just like moaning over his art media not being art to what he wants. There's plenty of smaller budget films and Internet productions that have all the substance he wants.

Can you give me something that's not two thought-terminating memes? (also Armond White hated Boyhood)

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich

ImpAtom posted:

I assumed that Naberrie was the invented name and Amidala was her true name honestly. Isn't she called Amidala in later films?

Nope, all her family we meet on Naboo are called Naberrie. She may keep the name Amidala as a title.

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I really like the design of the first set. Very fantasy.

• Locked thread