Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
What about that time all the droids were like, scared and crying before being tortured by jawas? Are they just simulating emotion for... reasons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

I have tried to rewatch the new movies which I thought were ok at the cinema but turned them all off after 20 minutes and I also can't watch the old star wars. I think they killed it for me. I just don't like it and I'm not sure what snapped because I loved star wars 12 months ago

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

I was just thinking about it and these new star wars movies are just gruelling autopsies of some poo poo you liked as a kid that should have remained as such.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Milky Moor posted:

Didn't the Falcon show up in ROTS?

Would that make Solo the first big retcon given the appearance of it?

That's like having OJs football career come up in a lethal weapon movie while he winks at the camera though.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

I have returned from the future and it's bad.

• Locked thread