Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fragmented
Oct 7, 2003

I'm not ready =(

You assholes almost had me blacklist any internet star wars discussion. I thought there was an actual script leak or something. So far this sounds like poo poo you would regularly read in magazines and poo poo. Has the main thread gone super "no spoilers!" nerd or what?

Edit: you should rename this thread spoiler speculation because this is pretty weak so far(thankfully)

Fragmented fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Oct 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fragmented
Oct 7, 2003

I'm not ready =(

See you should open the thread with the Han shanking. It would make this so much easier. I risked it, I read it, I don't really care because context is everything. But a good spoiler thread puts that poo poo first. Have a "OMG last warning!" Then drop the good stuff.

Everyone have fun. Knowing more until I see it isn't my thing. I have to say its pretty funny I had to read the main thread to get an idea of the spoilers. Own this poo poo, its a spoiler thread.

• Locked thread