Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive
Dextrous lone wolf, Han Solo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

I just fancy Gwen Christie

So Leia and Han have 2 kids, they send one off to train with Luke b/c he's got powers but runs off to be a neo-nazi, the other one ends up back on tattooiinnnne b/c ???, after war finds her she meets dad and mom who basically say yeah we gave you up for adoption. bunch of star war happens and Kylo kills Han.

Oh and the black stormtrooper has got powers, but Rey is the real Luke of this trilogy. Right?

The more I know about the boring family stuff the better. I'm in it for the lore

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

deleted image. what is it

storybook for children and grown-rear end star wars fans:

rey lives in a crashed buried at-at

finn tries not to shoot civvies as a star trooper on jakku

max von sydow, in beard and robes, does his best alec guinness impression and tells oscar isaac that hes got the special plans of the new bigger death star

BB-8 has a ~special thing~ concealed up in his hot little robot body

rey and finn find the millenium falcon, take it for a joyride in space, and a crazy old man called hum bolo or something turns up and tells them not to be messing around with his property

phasma is secretly a droid

thats about it i think

DEAD MAN'S SHOE fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Dec 9, 2015

• Locked thread