Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole
This should be a really interesting game. Eagles were up 38-7 in the 3rd quarter vs the Panthers last year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

three
Aug 9, 2007

AKMoose posted:

That's right, isn't it? IIRC that was the game that caused an announcer to quip "this just isn't competitive." How the tables seemed to have turned in a year, however. Let's go Eagles!

Could very well end up the same way tonight. Eagles just need to attack the Panthers lovely safeties, and attack Cam like they said they were going to (hit him all the time even when he doesnt have the ball on run plays). Get in Cam's head and it's game over.

three
Aug 9, 2007

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Do the Panthers play the Packers this season?

In 2 weeks.

three
Aug 9, 2007

If the Panthers had someone other than Ted Ginn doing stupid poo poo, we'd be up by a lot more.

three
Aug 9, 2007

I hate broadcasts that randomly zoom in on players or the crowd when stuff is actually happening. I do not know why this happens so often.

three
Aug 9, 2007

Notorious QIG posted:

Remember when Call of Duty at least pretended to be historically accurate

Maybe in the future cyborgs actually exist. You don't know.

three
Aug 9, 2007

I will contend a back shoulder throw to your backup RB is a lovely throw and Cams decision was dumb.

Especially when Philly has the best safeties in the NFL.

three
Aug 9, 2007

https://twitter.com/savageriverboat/status/658467577363083264

three
Aug 9, 2007

Panthers legit have the worst safeties in the NFL. Should just play with 5 LBs.

three
Aug 9, 2007

Cam is doing his best to throw the game away.

three
Aug 9, 2007

Newtons been in the NFL long enough that he should have developed a touch pass on mid range throws but instead he throws bullets no one can catch.

three
Aug 9, 2007

RumbleFish posted:

Only one of his three picks is on him. The Ginn pick shouldn't have been ruled an INT and Funchess is loving garbage. That throw maybe could have been better, but he got his hands on it.

High bullet on a wide open pass and a back shoulder throw to a backup RB are bad decisions.

three
Aug 9, 2007

Dr. Notadoctor posted:

Honestly the Panthers should either be killing the Eagles right now or the Eagles should be winning because of how many screw ups the Panthers have made.

Both teams are trying really hard to give the other team the game.

This is like every football game in the history of the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

three
Aug 9, 2007

Any time Cam has to improvise passing, my heart stops beating. Just run, I don't think I've ever seen a great Cam improv pass.

• Locked thread