Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else
Hell yes I'm in on this. Will post info once I get home cause phone posting sucks the D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

I'm sure there will be more people than just me who will ship across the pond.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

A. ChubbyThePhat
B. I will ship internationally
C. Here are three. I dip in and out of chat threads too.
D. TTGL, Love Live, Shokugeki no Soma, SAO, Danmachi, Chihayafuru, Haruhi, and many more. I like tons of stuff. Will make a larger list if necessary.
E. Good to receive anything. Jokes, booze, weird doujinshi stuff; anything. My strangest gift to date was a DVD copy of "Sailor and the 7 Balls". Don't watch it unless you like horribly awful on an impressive scale. On second thought, just don't watch it.
F. There's life outside of anime? I guess I'm a gamer. I play shooters (CS, Quake, Unreal) 95% of the time and recently have been partaking in the Blade and Soul tests. I am also a Computer Scientist turned Network Engineer so tech stuff is a large part of my day. I play the piano and the drums, as well as can (but do not own) play all brass instruments EXCEPT the french horn. Mouth piece is way too small on that thing.
G. Shirts are somewhere between American small and medium; depends on the seller (can always get medium to be safe). If you need any extra info ask away.

ChubbyThePhat fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Nov 3, 2015

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Getting cute girl figures is great. Butts are great.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Smoking Crow posted:

Secret Santa is tomorrow!!

Much excite!

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Yessssssssssssss. This is gonna be fun.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Couple of my shippers are being difficult. Fear not Santee, you will get your poo poo even if I have to send it in multiple packages (potentially straight from retailers in a couple cases).

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Finally sorted out the retailer failures. Gift is on its way BUT THEY MAY HAVE FORGOT TO PUT THE CARD IN IT. If this is the case I swear to god I will hand draw one and post pictures of it here for you to read.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Whenever that happens I always assume that the dude just left a sticker on the door and left. Not all delivery drivers care lol.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

My package tracking says santee received their goods this morning.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

shirt achieved and fits nicely, even though I am wearing the thing backwards

ughh ingore the spots on my mirror, they are not on the shirt

Hahaha yeah I got it on the back to go with the quote. But it seems THEY FAILED TO PUT THE CARD IN. As promised I will draw a new one tonight and pm you or post it here!

Also my package arrived and is at the post office! I should have it tomorrow.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Ahaha OK good. I'll still finish drawing this new one if you'd like :3:

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

That second link es broken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

I finally picked up my package, sorry for the wait!

Internet words

Confirmed not full of bees

Why you wrap so nice?

MOTHERFUCKING ART BOOK YESSSSSSS

Boota makes an appearance!

Also joined by Guts from KLK!

Thanks for the swag Brownieftw! I'm re-arranging my shelf at the moment for stuffed dudes and am pouring over this art book because :drat:

• Locked thread