Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amstrad
Apr 4, 2007

To destroy evil you must become an even greater evil.
A: Amstrad
B: United States, no international shipping please
C: You can find me here and here
D: Manga I really like right now: The Gamer, Shougeki no Souma, My Hero Academia
Anime I have enjoyed recently: Wakako-Zake, Himouto Umaru-chan!!!
Old Favorites: Silver Spoon, Battle Angel Alita, Girls und Panzer
E: Almost anything! That said: Physical media is dead, so no books or Blurays please. Also I don't drink so liquor is out. 18+ Items are fine. Feel free to send me a bunch of cheap stuff rather than a single more pricey item.
F: food & cooking, role-playing games (primarily D&D), board games, science fiction (particularly post-apoc and alt history), PC gaming (western RPGs, FPS, 4x), I love heist movies, westerns, Kurosawa and sci-fi (Star Wars NOT Star Trek).
G: XXL Shirt size

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amstrad
Apr 4, 2007

Davincie posted:

is it possible to anonymously gift steam games somehow?

I was also thinking of gifting my giftee a steam game. Perhaps if there's a few of us thinking of doing this we can all just send from a single steam account and thus somewhat anonymize the process?

Amstrad
Apr 4, 2007

Currently in the process of yelling at inquiring with the people I've ordered from as to why my package hasn't yet shipped when I'd ordered it a week ago.
I'll make sure it gets where it's going on time.

Edit: Welp, should be shipping today or tomorrow.

Amstrad fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Dec 10, 2015

Amstrad
Apr 4, 2007

I too received a mysterious package.
(Sorry for potato quality images, I don't own a proper camera and was forced to use my webcam)

This one was covered in some sort of weird drawings or something.

Inside.. a chilling question!

Oh also, a cool chibified AT-AT and Imperial minifig dude.

Digging deeper.. the intended message becomes suddenly clear :ohdear:

I know I said physical media is dead, but I can make an exception in this case.

Miniature Veritech chillin with his new desk mates.

Lots of thanks to my Secret Santa. I haven't put a Lego kit together in years, and I've never had Star Wars Lego, so awesome job.
The cookbook is 100% going to get used. I need to teach myself some new recipes.

Amstrad
Apr 4, 2007

Parallax posted:

i am incredibly proud of my bad anime drawings.

You got all the important ones on there too!

Amstrad
Apr 4, 2007

So my package is reporting as having arrived at its destination. But no word here from the recipient yet. :(

Amstrad
Apr 4, 2007

Just when I thought it was over and I'd gotten all the gifts I was getting (or indeed even deserved).. another package showed up!
Enclosed was this wonderful tshirt:

Which is awesome, cause who doesn't want to carry a tiny Umaru-chan around in their pocket all day?

Amstrad
Apr 4, 2007

Parallax posted:

aaaah

thanks, dogsicle for the other really awesome gift!

Oh man, that looks really cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amstrad
Apr 4, 2007

Kweh posted:

Thanks for the goony Christmas, Santa.

http://imgur.com/8ar7pH3

http://imgur.com/PJMeYoR

You're welcome.

• Locked thread