Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
Yeah I'll do this
A. Dilbert As gently caress
B. Willing to ship internationally
C. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3748330 poo poo 404's so check the archives
D. Cross Ange, Code Geass, TTGL, Legend Of the Galactic Heroes, and Space Cobra
E. I like jokes, but honestly anything will do that is something I can bring to work or set on my desk(if SFW enough will post pics of it at work), booze is fine to
F. Kayaking, working out, cosplay, snowboarding, conventions, studying
G. I'm a US medium shirt size?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
I never got the email so can I just give a bunch of AV's out?

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
Ah okay sounds good then. Sorry about that

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Bad Seafood posted:

I'm getting a bunch of messages from Dilbert right now.

Only two, three months late I guess?
I didn't message you about this did I?

Nope I didn't

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

And Dilbs didn't get a message?

I can just call it even if mods are okay with it about 15 people getting new AV's
REQ:
have to me gif/moving
Have to have subtext

Dilbert As FUCK fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Nov 15, 2015

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Bad Seafood posted:

When I took this job Baal or somebody told me Dilbert would flood my inbox, but that hasn't really happened until today.

really bad week

also that poo poo wasn't even related

Dilbert As FUCK fucked around with this message at 08:35 on Nov 15, 2015

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Brownieftw posted:

Kinda excited to see what fellow nerd I'm going to be sending these body pillows to.

would not be upset if I got one, then I can have one and say "I never bought one"

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
Just an FYI

I am in the middle of moving from Virginia to Arizona, if your package is delayed REALLY sorry but I didn't forget. I got your poo poo picked out but probably won't order till mid/end next week so apologies for the delay

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
So Since I am moving from VA tomorrow to AZ (driving and some sight seeing) I don't move in till the 12th. Didn't realize the cut off date was the 10th, I messaged the "giftee?" and they told me to post here since they are cool with it.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
My secret santa gifteer/reciever person(?) or whatever should be getting their stuff tuesday and friday, no idea about the stuff from japan

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
Uhh going to be an rear end here but can I contact my ss? poo poo might have been returned due to a delay in my apartment lease change

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Smoking Crow posted:

i alerted your secret santa

Thanks. I have been here two-weeks but the apartment complex apparently didn't update till yesterday.

I will pay for re shipment fees if need be sorry or you can just keep it at least I can make 3 people happy

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

shirt achieved and fits nicely, even though I am wearing the thing backwards

ughh ingore the spots on my mirror, they are not on the shirt

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
was it this

Dilbert As FUCK fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Dec 19, 2015

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

ChubbyThePhat posted:

Ahaha OK good. I'll still finish drawing this new one if you'd like :3:

Sure dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
Hey just saying my SS got half their gifts, kinda don't want a month probation so if they want to post half their poo poo now would be cool

• Locked thread