Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
I am ready to write the book

Tarranon

International is ok. I am in the UNITED states of america

I don't post in vegeta but am extremely active making grammatical corrections too the ADTRW wiki, spending several hours a day;

my all around favorite series is probably tatami galaxy, altho i'm not ashamed to say normie tier bebop is close behind it

the only electronic media i can really gently caress with at the moment is my 3ds so dvds and videogames are out. the secret santas i remember most are the ones where people sent me stuff they were passionate about or thought was cool. what makes your heart go doki doki? that is what i am interested in, in terms of receiving a gift from a near complete stranger. if you genuinely can't think of anything, regional snacks are always fair game.

i'm a twenty something white guy posting on something awful, so other than all the stuff associated with that i love music stuff; i play guitar and piano, write music, dancing, etc. also a big fan of COMEDY, pretty much all scenes except standup, which i have trouble getting into. i like cooking and hiking...?

i'm a medium for shirts and ~32x32 for pants depending on the fitting

Tarranon fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Nov 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
is a surprise still a surprise if it shockingly delights you, but also makes perfect sense? i leave such questions to better minds than mine. speaking of which, an extremely sensitive package was posted to me but dark forces tried their best to intercept it. after a thrilling series of adventures and backroom fistfights, i finally escaped with what had to have been my present

and you know what it was?

a very

good

boy

he started making himself at home right away

chillin out with some friggin god darn mon-hun, it is one of the key reasons for the season

A shining light, to our brothers in arms...even in death...we are Diggity Dogs

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
special thanks to Strange Quark for a job well done, it's ace, and i love the pooch

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
drat, sweet haul

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

dogsicle posted:

i kinda thought the point was to be a thinly veiled mystery forever, but it's also fun to know :shrug:

All the ones I've been a part of let you know who you got at the when you get it, the mystery is you don't know who you're gonna get!!

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
stay warm out there, unpresented santas..

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
:negative: noooooo not freaking January 15th lol :siren: :gonk:

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

It's Christmas here in Korea and I have opened my Secret Santa gift!!!!!

Sorry for the poo poo quality. I hardly ever take pictures with my phone and I upload them even less. Pictures are mainly for me to remember stuff to look up later, like books or restaurants.

The package, from Japan. I have a name, but no avatar to connect to it.

Inside was a neatly wrapped package! With French words!

I'd like to make it clear that I did my best to preserve the shape of the wrapping but I suck balls at unwrapping stuff. A Maki thing! One of my Top 2 Love Live singers! Tossup between Maki and Eli, really. I probably like Maki more but Eli's solo is my favorite single, bar none. It's terribly adorable.

But wait, there's something underneath it...

A single! I am loving pumped. I have never owned a music CD in my life! And it's Love Live! And it's a recent one! And apparently it comes with a code for a promo SR for the School Idol Festival app! Which I play!

Here they are along my only 2 other anime (for a loose definition of anime) goodies. The Maki figure actually comes with a bobble head option. You can either lock her head in a fixed position or let it bobble 24/7. Obviously I see no reason not to go with the bobble. She's bobbling away even now!!!! :3:

Heck, I took the picture while her head was bobbling!

Thanks a lot to my Secret Santa and I'm sorry I kept you waiting 3 weeks before I finally opened my gift! I love it!!!

oh hey...nice copy of smash 3ds....if you uh...well, it's not that i want to play it with you or anything, but...i wouldn't say no, i-if you asked me too...i guess

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
all too happy to throw a dog a bone :shittydog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
Who here is both:

presentless

does not have an announced present on the way?

• Locked thread