Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
A) Phobophilia
B) I'm in Glorious Nippon.
C) I'm falling behind on the many iterations of the chat thread due to work, but this thread still exists http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3741745
D) Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Mushi-shi, you know, those classic standbys. I enjoy shows that are best described as "thoughtful". They can be cynical thoughtful, or idealistic thoughtful, so long as they are entertaining and they stick to their guns.
E) No preferences, surprise me. Okay with booze, but not smokes.
F) I enjoy depressing science fiction like Blindsight or Three Body. Also pretentious indie rock music.
G) I'm skinny as hell, T shirt size is a small male.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
tear off the wrapping and stuff it into my mouth like a giant retard baby

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Namtab posted:

I'm never gonna open it

sending keion figs

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Got my swag, gonna buy some wrapping paper tonight and fire it off tomorrow.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
my package has been fired off, beware opening in public, while it may not cause physical harm, the social harm may be irreparable

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
everyone should post their swag as soon as they get them

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
thats a good dog :shittydog:

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
god drat these are nice, now my present just feels inadequate

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
I arrive home, and what mysteries do we have here?

A package, from a friend on the other side of this beautiful world! Thank goodness for the interconnectivity of this global civilisation!

Inside are a wide range of local confectionaries. They look tasty. The Paul Auster book looks like an interesting read. I've not seen any Judge Dredd besides the Stallone adaptation, this would be cool to check out.

Finally, a lovely little handwritten card by Chas. Japanese whisky is excellent, but it's hard for me to make any judgement calls. And of course, there is no reason for the imitation to be incapable of surpassing the original.

I'm glad I joined up in this thing. These gifts were brilliant and great fun, next time, once I've settled in to this country, I will send out something even better.

Phobophilia fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Dec 29, 2015

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
it is a secret

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
the angel delight is a challenge

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit