Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

last minute signup

Your forums name: Davincie
Whether you want to ship international. I'm in EU and I don't want to ship outside the EU
A link to a thread in Vegeta where you are an active contributor. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3746431 watch this show everynyan
What are your favorite series? Working!! K-on! Whisper of the Hearth, Squid Girl, anything Musou games, anything single dad manga and that sort of stuff, chihayafuru and anything else josei etc.
What things do you want to receive? What don't you want to receive? nothing 18+. books, food, drinks, videogames, music are good. figs are okay but i have no space for anything too big. i have no room for posters. nothing i have to build please, i never get to it
Other non-anime/manga/toku things you're interested in. i read a lot, i play games, i go to foreign movie festivals, i like to travel, i like indie music/records, especially twee (aka the moe of music)
Other things you think are necessary. my shirt size is an european M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

everythingWasBees posted:

I have almost everything ready :toot:

what the hell thats fast

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

you just gotta practice

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

is it possible to anonymously gift steam games somehow?

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i guess we were supposed to say who the secret santa was on the gift? well either way droyer found out who it was immediately so i'll just post here so people know i gave my stuff: i was droyers santa

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

yamato is awesome

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i haven't gotten anything yet either

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Namtab posted:

Davincie hasn't because I only sent it Saturday

He's foreign and idk how long airmail takes

this

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Namtab posted:

Seems like davincie is still waiting for the mail.

do you have like a tracking number or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

it's here. im pretty sure the reason why it took so long is that it got hold up in customs , the packaging had a bunch of tears through which you could look through

pictured: one of the smaller tears, i can fit half my hand through one of the other ones

but what is in it???

teh k-on manga sequels!!!! also, the first manga i own now!!!

but there's more, like the best movie ever made

the best time travel movie ever made

and famous normie hit

arigato very much namtab, it was hype and epic

• Locked thread