Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A. Fauxtool

B. I'm US and am OK with international but I would be able to send a much better, bigger gift if the recipient was US too.

C. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3678195&userid=142518&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

D. Gundam, All of KyoAni except haruhi, A certain magical index and railgun. Arpeggio of Blue Steel, GuP, pretty much everything with heavy weapons and girls?

E. I would prefer lots of little stuff over one nice thing. Straps, keychains and charms are awesome and I would actually use them. Candy is also cool. Please no gundam models, figmas or nendoroids. I already have all of them. No manga or anime please. 18+ is ok if its funny, not creepy gross stuff.

F. I have 2 small dogs, 8lbs and 15lbs. I play lots of video games. I like doing daytrips up mountain trails.

G. No allergies, my silk screened dbz shirt size is US XL. I am a male

Fauxtool fucked around with this message at 11:29 on Oct 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

boom boom boom posted:

You're getting a case of Hip Parade figurines and you're gonna like it

I have several miniature panties that are for putting on a phone and covering the headphone jack. Someone is getting them.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Davincie posted:

what the hell thats fast

I just dropped mine off at the PO

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

boom boom boom posted:

Did you just get something you assumed anybody would like when you first signed up?

My giftees present was carefully selected based on his or her's stated preferences. It wasnt you, too bad for you.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jarogue posted:

I got my gift a few days ago. Also I was forced to open it early because I didn't think I would get it that fast, and didn't know it was until I show anime inside. I feel bad now because I was going to open it on X-Mas

what did you get? Im not jealous you got yours so fast.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DoubleDonut posted:

A gift arrived today!

I should be sending mine out tomorrow, provided I can drag myself out of bed early enough.

dang I would wear the poo poo out of that.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
can you tell us about how many people are participating this year?

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DizzyBum posted:

My secret santee's order has shipped, so you should see it this week. :)

Meanwhile, this awesome thing showed up at my doorstep last week (been awfully busy and didn't have a chance to take a picture until this morning):

I haven't done a gunpla in years and Gurren Lagann is the tits, so yeah, well done. Thanks a lot!

full drillized ver.
so much better than the partial drillized

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ChubbyThePhat posted:

My package tracking says santee received their goods this morning.

it wasnt me because i havent gotten anything yet :argh:

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Baal posted:

Sent my gifts out to my secret Santa who should be getting most of them by the end/start of the (new) year and will be getting his last two gifts at the end of January because shipping is a bitch.

is it me cause I dont have anything yet and im very anxious

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its ok, i like your AV

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
First of my SS stuff arrived. I got a pretty nice Zaku keychain and an excellent K-on lanyard.

I really like the lanyard. Its super in line with things I like and will definitely be used until threadbare.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I got a big ol' bag of candy
It's a very Chinese looking brand and guava flavor. It tastes VERY strongly of the fruit and everyone who has tried it liked it a lot.
Im glad my secret santa went with "lots of little stuff" instead of 1 big thing. Im enjoying it very much.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Late santa is best santa.
I got a nice bag of matcha kit kat in the mail which was a surprise. I was sure I had already gotten all the gifts. Very good pick since its literally my most favorite sweet and will last all of 5 min.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Baal posted:

You actually have one last gift coming in so I hope you enjoy it

Was it a KLK mousepad that is too sexy to post and gives anime a bad name?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

• Locked thread