Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
A. Senerio
B. I'm in USA, will ship to USA.
C. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3729737
D. Special Duty Combat Unit Shinesman, Gatchaman CROWDS, Ouran High School Host Club, Nichijou and Case Closed are my top 5. I watch a ton, and read more than a few manga, but I can't list them all. Last season I watched Gatchaman, and this season I'm catching up on Durarara.
E. Nothing 18+. I'd rather get figma than DVDs/Blu-Ray. I'm a big proponent of digital over physical.
F. I like wrestling, video games, I listen to an unhealthy amount of Young Adult Audiobooks, I have a Wii U and a PS3, and my brother has a PS4. I also have a 3DS and a Vita I don't use. I'm not much of a PC gamer, though with my new PC I'm doing it more (via streaming). I'm a superhero fanboy, but mostly for the non-big two superheroes. My favorite superhero series' are Empowered and Worm (ignoring Power Rangers/Shinesman). I also like Power Rangers. My favorite is Tommy because he's Tommy. My first text message tone was this.
G. Shirt Size: XXL
I'm not a fan of the Nasuverse, and generally avoid harem anime.
I dig giant robots.
Beyond that, no real preferences, beyond the fact that I want absolutely nothing -monogatari.
Favorite anime characters off the top of my head: Rui Ninomiya, Haruhi Fujioka, Yuki Nagato, Holo. I will edit this as I remember stuff.

Senerio fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Oct 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
My santee is going to be shipped to straight from the dealer. I'll include a note with my username on it most likely.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I've sent my items out. They should get there next week. Unfortunately, due to Amazon being Amazon, only one is properly wrapped (but I did change the shipping speeds so it WILL get there first unless the one that I couldn't get Prime shipping for didn't ship out). Sorry about that!

Senerio fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Nov 27, 2015

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
My first package has been delivered. My santee should have it, with a note explaining that more are on their way.

According to amazon, it was left on the back porch.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
My secret santee's gifts should be trickling in this week. Remember to check your back porch, goons! The one I got lives decently close to where I work, and it's pouring here, so just a heads up.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Oh, just a note for my Secret Santa:
If they deliver my package to my front porch, please say so in the thread (if I see someone address something to Santee about the front porch I'll check there) because the front door of my house is actually an "annoying to get to in the dark door that leads to a storage room"

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Macdoo posted:

dope prezzie spoilers:
(Gift was a genuine 10/10, Santa, seriously. You did good. Love the colours, love the design, love the reference. Maybe it was just coincidence that I finally broke and started playing Splatoon yesterday and was sat playing it for like 10 hours. Maybe it was luck that you got a shirt in my fave colour scheme ever. Or maybe you went above and beyond the call of duty to get the perfect gift. Either way, THANKS BUD.)

I love that shirt and have told my dad that that is what I want him to get me for Christmas.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
All of my Amazon Prime gifts have now been delivered to my Santee, and the last gift is in the same regional area as him, so it should be getting there no later than Monday. Once you've opened all five of them, santee, PM me and I'll send you the sixth gift.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
The main reason you got that one was because none of the gifts I had purchased came with gift options (so they wouldn't be wrapped or have any way of identifying myself). Beyond that, you will be getting one more package (which I recommend opening last). Amazon says Tuesday. Then PM me and I'll send you the last item.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

MJP posted:

Anyway thank you again Senerio, I seriously hope you didn't spend too much on me :-(

Black Friday deals on Amazon were insane. I don't think I paid more than half price on anything in the list, gift options notwithstanding.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I'm glad all my stuff arrived on time. Amazon Prime is so useful for that stuff.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
That was packaged with the stand because the seller was the same, but that came after because it was a preorder (otherwise I would've done the same thing I did with the other small ones and sent itvia no-rush). I'm also glad you didn't open that before one of the IBO mechs. Would've been awkward.

Also: Big one last.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
The only reason I bought the stand was so MJP would know that it was me who purchased the gifts for him. Nothing I bought besides that had gift options. Shame.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

MJP posted:

Macdoo, did they not send you the last sticker yet? D:

Next to last thingy from Senerio who is the best secret santa senpai someone

SPACE PIRATE MAFIA HELL YEAH

I'm gonna paint the other one red with a white middle so I can have a Hyakuren and Stimpy

:rimshot:

You forgot the link I PMmed you.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Got my package from my secret Santa! I'll post images of everything tonight!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Gee, I wonder who it could be from!

RIDERS

and

SPICES

and

BEARS

OH MY

Cookies are put outside that, because they have the audacity not to rhyme.

Here's all the stuff in it! I love it all! Thank you so much! I'm eating the cookies while I make this post and they're great.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Bad Seafood posted:

I can't believe they actually sell Tamaki's teddy bear.

It's a bag too! I'm gonna use it to hold remotes and other whatnot I need around my house!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
The cookies are great! I'm gonna try the spices in some chicken later in the week.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I got you that one specifically cause you said you liked cooking, and that came with a cookbook.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Here are a couple images from Amazon:

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I'm glad you liked all the stuff I got you. I grabbed the Yamato in case you already had all the IBO stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
The model I really want is the Lion from SRW OG.

That way, I can make it and put it next to my Beargguy III and my Kotetsu Kaburagi models. :v:

• Locked thread