Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Signing up both KCB & myself under 1 entry

Kinky Cookie Bunny posted:

A. Kinky Cookie Bunny

B. I do not wish to ship internationally. I'm in the USA.

C. The Anime Chat Threads

D. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Rosario + Vampire, Hamtaro, Ebichu, Hetalia, Monster Musume Manga, Tokyo Mew Mew, Azumanga Daioh, Naruto, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Kiki's Delivery Service

E. I do not want to receive any sexy figurines, I just really don't want any booby stuff. Scented things make my skin break out so please don't send anything like scented lotions or anything like that. I really like stuffed animals and plush toys, accessories, cute things, no 18+ stuff. Please do not send any dvds or blurays or any kind of media like that, as we don't have a dvd or blu ray player.

F. I absolutely love Marvel's Quicksilver. I like steven universe, I like my little pony, I like animals a lot, I like video games, my fave genres are casual time management, I like baking and cooking, and I am trying to learn to crochet.

G. XL Shirt Size, Size 14 Petite Pants

FirstAidKite posted:

A. FirstAidKite

B. No international shipping. I'm in the USA.

C. Anime Chat Thread

D. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Cromartie High School, Interstella 5555 (I should probably watch more leiji stuff cause I feel I'd really like his stuff based on Interstella 5555), Lupin III, really enjoyed Redline & Tokyo Godfathers too.

E. I'd prefer not to receive 18+ stuff, but if you think it'll be funny then go ahead, and I'd also prefer not to receive any shirts or pants. Also, no dvds or blurays, we don't really watch stuff on our tv anyway. I'm generally okay with anything else.

F. I like doing DIY craft kits, like needlefelting or papercrafting. I also enjoy cooking and playing video games & board games. I really dig rpg style games and casual puzzle games. I also enjoy doing cosplay, though I haven't been able to do that in a long while and I don't really have the skills or money to make any costumes lol

G. KCB and I will be entering together as 1 person since we live together. We already cleared this with smoking crow, he's fine with it and prefers it this way since then he doesn't risk the small chance of kcb and I accidentally drawing one another if we had entered separately. If you are going to send us a gift, don't think that you have to spend twice the recommended money. Just go ahead and either send something you think we would both like or send a few smaller things with some for her and some for me. I just ask that if you are stuck on whether or not to get something for her or for me, then get it for her because I'd rather she receive some cool stuff than myself, if it comes down to that.

If Smoking Crow needs KCB to quote this to confirm it, I can have her do that in the morning when she's awake.

FirstAidKite fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Oct 29, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Smoking Crow posted:

I don't care

mmkay then :D

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
thanks satan

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Droyer posted:

he's not sending them out until the 26th i thought

correct

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Smoking Crow posted:

POLL:

When you receive your gift are you going to

A) open it immediately
or
B) wait until Christmas/Hanukkah/whenever you open presents this holiday season

Immediately, for us

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I already know what I'm gonna do for the gift but kcb is still deciding what to get, hopefully they enjoy it! :)

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
If things go as planned, KCB and I should have the secret santa stuff all finished up over the weekend hopefully.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I'm assembling my gift rn and will hopefully be able to send it out in the next 2 days.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Smoking Crow posted:

ATTENTION:

boom boom boom has received his gift

What did he receive

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Senerio posted:

Here are a couple images from Amazon:

That's really fuckin cool

I wish there were model ships of hte skies of arcadia ships

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Received the first of several packages from my secret santa, I'll post photos later though because we don't really have a good camera :I

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Amstrad posted:

Just when I thought it was over and I'd gotten all the gifts I was getting (or indeed even deserved).. another package showed up!
Enclosed was this wonderful tshirt:

Which is awesome, cause who doesn't want to carry a tiny Umaru-chan around in their pocket all day?
Now I wish there was an umaru version of this shirt

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

Hey just saying my SS got half their gifts, kinda don't want a month probation so if they want to post half their poo poo now would be cool

Don'tworry, crow already knows we got stuff and that more is in the mail.

FirstAidKite posted:

Received the first of several packages from my secret santa, I'll post photos later though because we don't really have a good camera :I

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

everythingWasBees posted:

https://youtu.be/XNSA777KT68

As requested by my Santa. We were exhausted at this point because we were watching my little brother.

:3:

merry christmas

There's another gift on the way that KCB bought for you but unfortunately it isn't going to arrive until midjanuary to early february :(

Also you were turning the crank the wrong way!!!

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Still no photos but for the time being I'll post a list of what we got so far from our secret santa.

Pink Yarn Yoshi Amiibo
Splatoon amiibo 3 pack
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2
Xenoblade Chronicles X

Another package is sitting at the post office right now, gotta go pick it up tomorrow!

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Sorry for low quality pics, couldn't borrow a better camera so had to use the 3ds' camera.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
We picked up another package today, this one for Kinky Cookie Bunny, but had some trouble picking it up at first since KCB's license doesn't have our current address on it and the person who sent the package addressed it to "kit kat kitty stuff"?????

Either way, package opened and here is what was inside!

And here are some shots from online so you can tell what the gently caress it actually is lol

KCB loves it!

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Crow if you could get on contact with Bees for me, could you ask him if he received his second gift yet? It was either going to arrive sometime between I think the 15th of this month and early february, I just want him to be on the look out for it.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

everythingWasBees posted:

i got it, need to post a picture. past few days have been busy with lil bro's third birthday

Alrighty! I'm sorry you had to wait this long for it to arrive from japan, and I hope you enjoy the gift! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Where are the pictures bees!! :v:

• Locked thread