Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
A. DoubleDonut
B. I live in the US and I am willing to ship internationally
C. I post a decent amount in the chat threads, but I haven't posted much in the newest one so here's my posts in the last one
D. I like sports manga and good action manga. I'm also a big fan of Naoki Urasawa and Satoshi Mizukami and, well, I have a My Love Story avatar
E. Manga, anime, figures, video game merchandise, etc. are all fine. Please don't send alcohol, drug paraphernalia, tobacco paraphernalia, or anything overly sexy (including really sexy figures/posters of anime babes)
F. Sometimes I pretend that I'm good at cooking, and I pay an unhealthy amount of attention to American politics and political theory
G. I wear a Men's Large and I live in the US. Region 1. Don't send My Love Story because I already own all of it

DoubleDonut fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Oct 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Hey so my person is probably gonna get their stuff directly from the retailer because I'm not confident that it could make it here in a reasonable time and still have time to get shipped out from me to you. I hope that is not a problem

Edit: Maybe not? I'm not sure yet. But either way I hope that it is not a problem

DoubleDonut fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Nov 27, 2015

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
A gift arrived today!

I should be sending mine out tomorrow, provided I can drag myself out of bed early enough.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I got another great thing in the mail today and oh boy do I love it

• Locked thread