Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
A. Baal
B. USA, Will ship to North America
C. I was mod, do I really have to link a thread
D. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Princess Tutu, Scryed, Fate/Stay Night, GaoGaiGar, G Gundam, anything from Shinichi Watanabe, Redline, Eyeshield 21
E. I'm game for p much anything
F. Video games, Translation/Localization, Working Out, Watching terrible movies, and trying out foreign flavors of candy and soda
G. I'm an XL Shirt Size

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The dude I'm secret santaing for may have to wait a bit before I can give them a gift as I've hit some money troubles, but next week should hopefully be fine except for the part where it will take forever to be shipped what with it being christmas

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Yo, Jaroque is the coolest motherfucker look at all of this cool poo poo he sent me

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Sent my gifts out to my secret Santa who should be getting most of them by the end/start of the (new) year and will be getting his last two gifts at the end of January because shipping is a bitch.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Fauxtool posted:

is it me cause I dont have anything yet and im very anxious

Yeah, sorry it's taken this long, dude.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Ty, same to you

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
You actually have one last gift coming in so I hope you enjoy it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Fauxtool posted:

Was it a KLK mousepad that is too sexy to post and gives anime a bad name?

It might have been

• Locked thread