Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
  1. Chas McGill
  2. UK, will ship internationally
  3. I don't post a whole lot, but when I do it's usually in the seinen or josei threads.
  4. Time of Eve, Master Keaton, Ore Monogatari!!, Legend of Galactic Heroes, Tatami Galaxy, Cooking Papa, GITS
  5. Something small to put on my desk would be cool. Anything related to the shows/manga listed above ^. Booze or snacks local to wherever you're from. Don't send me anything that will get me in trouble with my waifu, like another waifu.
  6. Product design, animals, cooking, sports
  7. Small t-shirt size.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

Namtab posted:

It's me I'm the multiple Americans not paying for air mail

It looks like you're the only other UK goon so I hope you're rich as hell

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Thanks for saving our no good asses again America

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I'm going to open it immediately.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Phwoar can't wait.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I'm sending my santee some hand packed local delicacies. Hopefully it doesn't get remotely detonated by customs or anything.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I had to give my real name since the address I supplied is for my work...
Can't be arsed walking to a depot to pick up a package that can't be delivered when I'm out.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Received a mysterious package today at work. I'm super busy at the moment so I'll do the unboxing at the weekend. It's a big, heavy box, guys.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
My gift was sent off yesterday. Should arrive within a week. Apologies for the delay and hope that my SS is around when it arrives. I wanted to send some booze in it, but I was scared off doing so by the customs site.

I received my gift from Droyer last week and I'll upload the video of the unboxing soon. Thanks a bunch, Droyer my boyer!

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AgjUogZNHQ

Here's the overly long unboxing of the stuff Droyer sent me. We've eaten all the sweeties (the soft santa things were great), and drank the JULMUST with an indian takeaway the night the stuff arrived. Really enjoyed reading GITS as well - interesting to see how it was different to the films and series.

I've had to hide the little Mamegoma thing from my cats because they bodyslam it whenever they see it.

Cheers, droyer!

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

Droyer posted:

I'm glad you enjoyed it! To be honest i feel a bit bad about getting you a manga instead of something more creative. I was hoping i could find a small tachikoma toy or something, but no luck.

Also, what did you think of the julmust? I'd love to hear a non-swede's perspective
I was very happy with the gifts.

I liked the julmust - the malt and spices give it a nice festive taste, although it's a bit too sweet for me to have frequently. I suppose the closest thing I've had to it would be root beer. It would go well with rum.

On the wiki article it said that some people buy it in glass bottles and age it for a year - have you done that?

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Haha, I was getting worried that it'd been lost. I was pretty busy around the time I sent the stuff so that's why nothing was wrapped. It would've felt weird getting you a load of anime related stuff since you're already at the source.

I forgot that I put angel delight in there for packing. It's pretty gross but I thought it'd be funny.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
The teacakes are traditionally eaten in a single bite...

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

.jpg posted:

1970s Glasgow lootcrate
I really regret that I didn't include some booze and a miniature glass bottle of irn bru.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

Phobophilia posted:

is this supposed to float on the top

You're meant to whisk it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
You can mix it up with a fork