Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

A. dogsicle
B. I'm in the US and willing to ship international.
C. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3748331 I seem to post mostly in chat threads, hopefully I've been active enough in the recent one.
D. i'm a big Yuasa fan mostly because of Kaiba, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Denno Coil, most Gundams, Tales series, Yozakura Quartet, Eccentric Family, Giant Robo, Hyouka, Overman King Gainer, Satoshi Mizukami's works, Vinland Saga, Vagabond. seinen action/drama, comedies, and some occasional shounen action/shoujo romance overall.
E. Figures, model kits, bd/dvds, books, music, clothes, food, whatever! The only real caveats are long-running manga (i've already started collecting the ones i want) and if you send anything 18+...i'm not going to get any mileage out of ladies/baps/etc, so show me the dudes. i'm sure, like others, my post history spells out some things i'd like or have been into recently.
F. i like reading (usually genre) fiction, baking, hanging with animals (dogs specifically :3:), video games (j/rpgs, some action games, platformers, the occasional shmup), and watching films
G. For shirt sizes, a US men's Large.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Namtab posted:

Stay safe, booms secret santee

Cantaloupe should probably not dress as female anime characters anymore

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

fwiw, i'm not sure when one item will arrive, so my santee might also receive two separate packages. at least one of them will 100% be there before christmas though

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Smoking Crow posted:

You guys know you're supposed to post pics of your gift right

when we receive them from our Santas, right? i think only one person has posted about getting theirs (and it was in the chat thread)

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

so i finally have an estimated date on my last item, most likely it'll be too late to be (affordably) shipped and arrive before christmas. so two packages it is, i'll be dropping the first off as soon as the last early item gets in on Friday.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Should've addressed it to Senpai. A good reminder that I need to let people know that the weirdly addressed package will be for me though.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i just forgot to give my name. so i guess if my santa is reading this and hasn't sent my package yet, they can address it to Graham :shobon:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

awesome gift, Squark! :3:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

My gift has arrived in the country and is now in USORDA, which I assume means that it has traveled from Chicago to the District Attorney of Oregon in the span of 5 minutes.

that means it's in customs iirc

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

dropped my package off earlier this morning, the second part is on rush shipping from the retailer

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i kinda thought the point was to be a thinly veiled mystery forever, but it's also fun to know :shrug:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i'm glad you liked them! and somehow thought my wrapping skills were good

the second package should reach you by tomorrow night, though it requires somebody to sign (my bad)

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Davincie posted:

i haven't gotten anything yet either

same, but i know some people had reasons that their gifts would go out late.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

ChubbyThePhat posted:

That second link es broken

works for me

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i suppose i should post a lil update: got my gifts this weekend but i haven't opened them yet, will definitely have my post up by wednesday. or tomorrow at the earliest

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

well, i suppose it's a good thing i waited to post, since my gifts unexpectedly increased over the past couple days!

first, a game from my steam wishlist!

and where there once were two boxes, there now are three...

...all nicely wrapped to be opened over the holiday weekend!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the physical gifts
a super nice shaving kit, some undertale stickers (and a :shittydog: button!), and the newest spoon album! thanks, Tarranon!

• Locked thread